Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-11-2009, 09:32 AM

Default Ray Herrera

Raymond Herrera Advises: Send Troops To Mexico

December 4, 2009 - Los Angeles

Raymond Herrera Spanish Language Mega TV

Watch the news video at the link below.

Herrera appears on film after an initial 3 minute interview with Senator Bob Menendez (D) NJ

http://www.mega.tv/EkypkEVZpESrimAUye.shtml

Photo: Raymond Herrera, http://californiascrusader.com/about-us/ in studio Mega TV Los Angeles

In Spanish, Herrera sparred during A TV interview with California Republican Party Leader Luis Alvarado.

Alvarado praised Obama's Afghanistan 30,000 troop surge.

In opposition, Herrera stated Obama should fight the war in Afghanistan via "bombs in the air, not troops on the ground."

Rather than send 30,000 troops overseas, Herrera stated that U.S. troops should enter Mexico and rescue the Mexican people from drug cartels, the corrupt Mexican government, corrupt police officers and human smugglers.

Alvarado entered into a fiery debate with Herrera on the topic. Herrera also stated that once a soldier dons the U.S. military uniform, there is no "Hispanic" soldier - all soldiers in uniform are "Americans." Alvarado agreed with the stance.
Old 12-11-2009, 02:58 PM

Ray, is correct about the soldiers are American! And they are paid by America! Good job Ray! As usual you are busy fighting the cause! Thank you.
Old 12-12-2009, 07:49 AM

Hooray for Ray!!!!
I've just finished watching the Spanish language interview and Raymond did a fantastic job.

I am very proud of Ray for having stood up for our soldiers and our country.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:22 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
Hooray for Ray!!!!
I've just finished watching the Spanish language interview and Raymond did a fantastic job.

I am very proud of Ray for having stood up for our soldiers and our country.

You hit it on the head. Ray is rock solid. Anyone who claims to be invested in the fight against illegal immigration and talks crap about Ray Herrera really ought to be ashamed. One of the things that has rubbed me the wrong way the most, of all the Chelene Nightingale fueled nonsense, has been the derision that Cheryl, Ray and Robin have received. There's simply no better term to describe it than inexcusable.

Reestablishing this organization is the right thing to do for a thousand reasons, but it would be worth it in and of itself, if we had done so only for the purpose of conveying some respect from SOS members to that hard laboring trio. They deserve a whooooooooole lot better than much of what they've gotten.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:26 PM
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
You hit it on the head. Ray is rock solid. Anyone who claims to be invested in the fight against illegal immigration and talks crap about Ray Herrera really ought to be ashamed. One of the things that has rubbed me the wrong way the most, of all the Chelene Nightingale fueled nonsense, has been the derision that Cheryl, Ray and Robin have received. There's simply no better term to describe it than inexcusable.

Reestablishing this organization is the right thing to do for a thousand reasons, but it would be worth it in and of itself, if we had done so only for the purpose of conveying some respect from SOS members to that hard laboring trio. They deserve a whooooooooole lot better than much of what they've gotten.
They made me remove pictures and an article one time that I posted of these Patriots
Old 12-13-2009, 04:10 PM

I have been to many protests organized by those three. I have never heard anyone of them speak ill of another person or any organization. They do more good than they get credit for. All the HD protests, the City Council meetings they attend plus many other events. My hat is off to all those who protest with them.
Thanks you guys!
Old 12-13-2009, 05:45 PM

Since we are all in agreement we must invite them to our first rally! It should be
a wonderful occasion to have the thee of them as well as Brit and Debbie with us.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:51 PM
Archer

Quote:
Since we are all in agreement we must invite them to our first rally! It should be
a wonderful occasion to have the thee of them as well as Brit and Debbie with us.
Absolutely.
Old 12-13-2009, 05:57 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:

Without a doubt. We want associate ourselves with the best, and I can't think of a better quintet of patriots. Lord knows, it's not as though they haven't honorably stood with us before.
Old 12-13-2009, 06:08 PM
Administrator

I can't see any reason to exclude them as long as they support our corporate statement, and don't violate our rules and guidelines.
We've stated it here before:
The Nightingale edicts are out