Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Municipalities

Municipalities Issues and information relating to cities and counties within California that are of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-05-2010, 09:15 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default San Diego Rally In Support Of AZ

The big event supporting SB 1070, w/ the cool kids, was in Phoenix today. The junior varsity version was held in San Diego. About 70 people attended the latter and I was among them.

Things of Note (in no particular order of importance):

- Much to my chagrin, San Diego's most accomplished open borders lusting race-baiter, Enrique Morones, did not put in an appearance. Fortunately, however, a few other people stepped up to the plate to call me and the people with whom I was rallying, racists.

- To you looooooong-time SOS'ers, I bumped into a character you should remember from our ancient glory-days, Sonar. He's looking great, happily residing in the SD area, and still passionate about our nation's immigration dilemma.

- Interestingly (in the respect that it hasn't happened before), a father who had brought his family would not let his young child hold one of the signs I passed around (the kid burst into tears) b/c, as the father explained (and it made perfect sense to me), he hadn't seen the website (listed at the bottom of the signs) and wasn't familiar with the content.

- There were some really good signs brought by the participants. Some folks had obviously gone to a bit of trouble.

- Every govt. service vehicle that passed us (Postal trucks, fire engines, city ambulance, etc.), that I can recall, was driven by someone who honked furiously in support of our efforts, when he/they passed by.

I shot some film but am too tired to edit and upload it tonight. I'll post it tomorrow.
Old 06-05-2010, 10:40 PM

Thank you for going down to show your support, and video taping it. SD is a loooong way from here.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:56 AM
"SZinWestLA"

OK, here it is in all its cinematic glory. This link will lead you to the video.

http://members4.boardhost.com/Derail...275850485.html
Old 06-06-2010, 11:02 AM

I am glad you went to SD. It is so good to hear that Sonar is well and still at it.
I think about OP, Watch Dog and Sonar so often. They are the first group I protested with. I call them my kids.