Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2010, 01:42 AM

Default CCIR cites position on "new" SOS

I am saddened to have learned a few hours ago that Barbara Coe, the founder of CCIR, has taken a position on our SOS and has issued her policy to her membership via email.

From an email she sent yesterday approximately at 9:30 PM. :
"PS: Re SOS (Save Our State), neither of our former patriot champions, JOE TURNER or CHELENE NIGHTINGALE now head this once great patriot organization.

CCIR has learned that some whom we believed were dedicated PATRIOTS, have betrayed our trust. CCIR will not support any of the "new" SOS efforts.

PPS: FG: I trusted you with my LIFE. How could you do this?"

Since Coe has not contacted anyone here directly there is no way of knowing why she has decided to be unsupportive, nor what the betrayal of trust was or is. As for "FG", we can only guess who that is as nothing is clear at this point other than that we have been declared by her to be unworthy of CCIR's support.

Barbara Coe has been one of the truly great leaders in the fight against illegal immigration. Her courage, determination and honesty are beyond doubt.

So what happened ? Can anyone explain this situation? What have we done other than to gather patriots who had been disenfranchised and provided the means necessary so that we could all pursue our quest to end illegal immigration. This is unfair!