Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-29-2014, 04:09 PM
Continent Thief

Default What do you guys think?

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/imm.../27/id/579717/

Militia members and other concerned U.S. citizens are converging on the border town of Laredo, Texas, on Friday to create a blockade against illegal immigrants crossing into the United States, the organizer of the human chain and protest said on Newsmax TV's "MidPoint."

"This will continue for days and weeks to come" and spread "to other points" along the U.S.-Mexico frontier, Barbie Rogers, founder of the Patriots Information Hotline, said in a telephone interview.

Vote Now: Do you believe the Obama administration has secured our border with Mexico? Vote Now

Story continues below the video.

Note: Watch Newsmax TV now on DIRECTV Ch. 349 and DISH Ch. 223
Get Newsmax TV on your cable system – Click Here Now

Rogers declined to give an exact head count beyond "more than 50 people" or reveal whether participants are armed, citing worries about their security.

But she said blockaders will follow the same rules of engagement as protesters in an April standoff between federal officials and Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy.

"Just like at the Bundy ranch, there will be no patriot out there on that line that will fire first," Rogers said.

Her website on Wednesday posted a "call to ACTION for all Militia, III%ers, Oathkeepers, and Patriotic support personnel."

"We are trying to contact every person and every patriot in the United States to go down and help do something the government should have done a long time ago," Rogers said.

As for whether blockaders are carrying firearms, she said, "The situation these men are walking into — they have a very good possibility of being shot by the drug cartels down there, the gang members down there, and also by our own government down there."

A surge of migrants from Central America, many of them unaccompanied children, has caught border officials off guard and left federal and state authorities in Texas, Arizona, and New Mexico scrambling to respond.

Rogers said her organization is stepping into the fray with a message: "We're trying to say that we the people are fed up."

"The government promised us a wall down there years ago," Rogers said. "The money … was supposedly given to put this wall up, and it's not there. Where is it at? Where's the money at? The government needs to start having accountability to the people."

Two political analysts appearing on "MidPoint" criticized the blockade as ineffectual and potentially dangerous.

"There really is nobody who I believe rationally … could think that about 50 or so people could really stop the influx of immigration via just a simple human chain," said liberal commentator Justin Duckham, senior Washington correspondent for Talk Radio News Service.

"Plus, you also have a situation where, if there are any bad actors and somebody gets hurt, this is going to end up to be a disaster," he said.

"It's not a good idea," said conservative commentator and political strategist Erica Holloway, "and probably not as wise as making sure the people that are supposed to be doing their jobs [in immigration enforcement] are doing their jobs."

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 06-30-2014, 05:23 AM

Default Think

I spoke to Barbie yesterday morning by phone:

Patriot Info hotline

Barbara

559-726-1300

Acces#639939

E-mail: patriotsinformationhotline@gmail.com

She said they are friendly to sheriffs and supporters of Rick Perry.

This is somewhat along the lines of Chris Simcox and the Minutemen but with one interesting difference. She doesn't want, or solicit, donations of money.

Many of the former anti illegal alien groups have folded along the way and there seems to be generally quite a bit of burnout on numerous forums. So it's interesting that this group is rekindling spirit and becoming active.

I was a little surprised that she didn't know Glenn Spencer or American Border Patrol.

I didn't know about this group until a colleague E-mailed me on Saturday. But so far they seem legitimate and sincere. Something definitely has to be done. We can't just sit here and let this massive invasion happen *( And still look ourselves in the mirror ).

There are allegations that the present administration is letting this happen and the more vociferous are saying they are now involved in human trafficking. Of course they are. But look at the record. They *( ATF ) were running gun's into Mexico; They were in consort with some cartels trafficking narcotics into the USA. Lawless. The record shows there is nothing they won't do including violate the Constitution.
Old 06-30-2014, 07:19 AM

The news media reported that it is costing the taxpayers $250 per day for each child. That's per day!!!
Old 06-30-2014, 07:53 AM

The answer is to stop the INVADERS at the Border. Why is Texas not doing any thing to stop any one. I stay on all immigration news and I have not heard any thing about Texas, AZ or NM doing any thing to stop the Invasion. No news until TX started bussing them to AZ.

Return them to what ever country they are from immediately.
What are health issues, gang activity? We are stupid.
We are being INVADED AND DOING NOTHING TO STOP IT.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:29 AM

Do you believe any single Invader walked a mile. Every single one has been transported here by others.
I see many women, they may not even be the mothers.

IF THEY COULD FIND A WAY TO TRAVEL MORE THAN A 1000 MILES THEN I AM SURE THEY CAN FIND THEIR WAY BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM.
Old 06-30-2014, 08:55 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I spoke to Barbie yesterday morning by phone:

Patriot Info hotline

Barbara

559-726-1300

Acces#639939

E-mail: patriotsinformationhotline@gmail.com

She said they are friendly to sheriffs and supporters of Rick Perry.

This is somewhat along the lines of Chris Simcox and the Minutemen but with one interesting difference. She doesn't want, or solicit, donations of money.

Many of the former anti illegal alien groups have folded along the way and there seems to be generally quite a bit of burnout on numerous forums. So it's interesting that this group is rekindling spirit and becoming active.

I was a little surprised that she didn't know Glenn Spencer or American Border Patrol.

I didn't know about this group until a colleague E-mailed me on Saturday. But so far they seem legitimate and sincere. Something definitely has to be done. We can't just sit here and let this massive invasion happen *( And still look ourselves in the mirror ).

There are allegations that the present administration is letting this happen and the more vociferous are saying they are now involved in human trafficking. Of course they are. But look at the record. They *( ATF ) were running gun's into Mexico; They were in consort with some cartels trafficking narcotics into the USA. Lawless. The record shows there is nothing they won't do including violate the Constitution.
Thanks for that info!

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."