Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-04-2011, 11:07 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
LAPhil don't feel like the lone stranger. I liked her very much also but probably spent more time than many with her as I used to pick her up and take her to rallies with me and such. After awhile I started noticing an aspect to her personality that she had managed to keep hidden though not entirely successfully. She was manipulative, bent on domination, willing to lie when it suited her agenda, humiliate others, and subjugate others to her whims which at times were made known in an imperial manner that made it clear that she was "it" and everybody else was nothing more than dirt beneath her feet. I was appalled when I came to grips with the reality of who she is versus who she promotes herself to be. She has some good qualities that are completely offset by her megalomaniac needs. I quietly separated myself from her after a number of embarrassing situations. This woman is a prime example of why we are in trouble in the USA. She is one of many whose personalities occupy public office. People like her, regardless of what comes out of their mouths, are the problem.
Interesting that you used the word "megalomaniac", because that's a word I also thought of which could describe her. While I'm getting it all out here, there's another thing about her that always bothered me, and that is that she never took the time to analyze any of the ideas or things she claimed to believe. If she had she would have realized how nonsensical most of them were, e.g., all of her various conspiracy theories. I can't remember if you were there or not, Frank, but we had an event in Garden Grove a couple of years ago which featured William Gheen from Alipac, and Chelene made a speech before he was introduced. In it, she listed various remedies for the problems we face regarding illegal immigration, and the last one she mentioned was "secede". She didn't go into detail as to who would secede from whom, which is a pretty important detail (did she mean have California secede from the Union? Have the rest of us secede from California?) I sent her an e-mail about this, and guess what-she couldn't even come close to giving me an answer!

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 06-04-2011 at 11:17 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:59 AM

LAPhil Chelene probably couldn't give you an answer because as you said she does not analyze a lot of what she says or does. She operates on instinct.
Part of her obvious problem is that she has to be number one. To that end she sacrifices everyone and everything.

Her need to be in the spotlight with people adoring her, hanging on to her every word is obvious. She needs an adoring group of followers who never question her authority or word. That makes her pathetically weak.

Chelene is not a "leader" and is incapable of being a representative.

As for those who present her before the public as a solution and alternative to our corrupt politicians, they are doing a disservice to our nation and its people.

Last edited by Eagle1; 06-05-2011 at 08:02 AM.
Old 06-05-2011, 08:10 AM
Continent Thief

Is she still claiming to be the governor of the "Republic of California"?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 06-05-2011, 08:59 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Ha! What you'll find is that those people are some of the most non-comittal people ever, as far as dedicated patriots go. There is a group, but who is in it, and where it is remains a total secret. supporters claim Nightingale is their governor, but notice chelene is rather quiet about the whole affair(very unusual for her), except for a little hint here and there. This way they all have plausible deniability when things go south. Chelene can claim she dropped out eons ago if things go bad, and assume the throne if there's good publicity to be had. Save for a few obnoxious muderers, most of these folks are not willing to go to the mat for any cause. They're just looking for an easy way out of fighting for their rights like the rest of us do.
Old 06-05-2011, 09:30 AM

Quote:
I don't know the answer to that one LAPhil, but I learned that she was asked to take that title by the people who were then / are promoting a parallel government.

Chelene indulged them. What she thinks of any of it is a mystery to me.

I am unable to make a simple call to her because she will claim harassment.
She has done so on a number of occasions. I have never, ever harassed her.

I made a few polite calls in order to try to get my money back and for that, with the help of Jeff Schwilk, she claimed to be a victim being harassed by me .

My dealings with her are based on filing court papers which she tries to evade. It has been very costly for me and quite an introduction as to how her mind works.

I cannot even begin to fathom the workings of the mentality of someone who is loaned money when they needed it most, does not pay it back, has endless excuses for not paying back, does not comply with the court's decisions, and who proceeds to tell everyone that her benefactor is a traitor with an anti-American agenda bent on destroying her campaign and reputation.

Her campaign was never a factor in any of it for me. She was never going to make it....ever! I had very little time left to file for small claims court before the matter expired and would, by law, not have been accepted by the courts and all would have been lost without recourse. I had a year, approximately, left and as slow as things move in the system and having judged that there was no real intention of paying me back i felt that there was no choice but to file.

I hear through the grapevine that Barbara Coe is still peeved at me and considers me a traitor with an anti-American agenda. Coe has written to me personally and expressed it. I once idolized Barbara Coe, and now, in spite of her many wonderful achievements I have little to no respect for her.

With Barbara the facts got in the way and she decided to support her darling Chelene while throwing me and my family under the bus.

Barbara Coe could have been supportive of Chelene without emailing me such a horrible email with the ending reading, "have a nice life traitor Frank".

I helped Coe's CCIR financially on a numerous occasions and when we had a telephone conversation I reminded her of that and she said "do you want it back?". I politely responded "no". All that means is that I was never to be given just consideration in the problem of regaining my monies.

Barbara Coe's first concern was Chelene Nightingale's run for political office which any idiot could tell would end in failure.

We stand on principle when we speak of defending our country from the illegal alien invasion.

We must also have the morals and ethics to be fair with our fellow human beings.

The end result of having loaned money to Nightingale is that I don't have my money and that I lost a good relationship with Barbara Coe.

In retrospect having seen that I have been treated so badly by Coe I think it was a good thing that she and I are done with one another.

CCIR still remains in my mind as one of the very best organizations and has my support. I have nothing less than admiration for the members of CCIR.

I canceled my membership due to not wanting to be involved with an organization whose leader proclaims me to be a traitor.

I do not think that Coe is evil or unprincipled , she is just having an acute attack of stupidity stubbornly wanting to believe that something and someone is what they are not!

I am amazed at the kind of devastation that Chelene Nightingale has caused with the help of Jeff Schwilk's bullying and Barbara Coe's stupidity.

Well, live and learn!
Old 06-05-2011, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Well, live and learn!
Eagle1, that is the main point. I have lived, seen and heard. I have to say I have been dissapointed by a lot and I am so sorry about some people who have let their loyality lead them astray.
I will not name names but I have had some very bad dissapointments.

Bottom line is Politicians are garbage.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:32 PM

You are correct Rim05. Your years on this mortal sphere have not been wasted. I will still be learning lessons till the day that whatever power governs creation calls me back or just decrees that my time is done.

Last edited by Eagle1; 06-05-2011 at 05:37 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 05:58 PM
Continent Thief

This is all very perplexing to me. When I joined SOS back in 2005 it seemed as though we were all pretty much united within ourselves and our various "sister" organizations, and there was no infighting to speak of, at least not as far as I could tell. Now I see all these bitter feuds going on everywhere, and it seems a wonder we get anywhere at all in this movement. It's kind of like Pogo in the old comic strip who once said "We have met the enemy and they is us".

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

Last edited by LAPhil; 06-05-2011 at 06:15 PM.
Old 06-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Rebel

Phil I believe the first time I saw you was at a rally was on Dec 10 2005 and that was Nightinhell's first time with SOS. Very shortly thereafter things changed and the infighting really took off, I tried to stop some of the petty stuff on the board when I was a moderator but all that got me was grief and labeled as a trouble maker, or "old acid tongue" to use the term of one of the less enlightened souls on this board. There was one thing I never told anyone, Chelene had been involved with a very good friend of Joe's who was real cock hound, apparently they had been intimately involved at one time and that is why she was given the reins to SOS even though I had been there since the beginning supporting SOS financially and with my time. For the life of me I cannot remember this guys screen name, but I do know his real first name was Chris and he is a writer for which publication I do not know.

It is what it is, a mess. Something good that has taken several wrong turns due to poor management on the part of the founder Joseph Turner, who is a puzzle too, I don't for once second think he is a nut job like Nightinhell but I think he bores easily and wants to move on the next thing, that is how SOS ended up under the direction of a sociopath.

Sad but ya gotta move on. At least now SOS is in good hands but even so the damage has been done and the organization has been branded as an ineffective, infighting group full of nutjobs. It isn't anymore but it is difficult to overcome the past.

Thanks
Sandy
circa 1974

Last edited by The Waco Kid; 06-05-2011 at 06:59 PM. Reason: typo queen here
Old 06-05-2011, 06:42 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
This is all very perplexing to me. When I joined SOS back in 2005 it seemed as though we were all pretty much united within ourselves and our various "sister" organizations, and there was no infighting to speak of, at least not as far as I could tell. Now I see all these bitter feuds going on everywhere, and it seems a wonder we get anywhere at all in this movement. It's kind of like Pogo in the old comic strip who once said "We have met the enemy and they is us".
No; There was fighting from the start. Joe started in with Andy Ramirez of Friends Of The Border Patrol. then came fights between the chase factions of border watch groups. SOS had infighting all along. It shouldn't be a big deal that people bicker and feud within the movement. If you see something you don't like, it's best to speak up. Certainly there will be someone that doesn't like others to speak up. When people are silenced, it gives rise to hitlerian attitudes.