Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-25-2011, 02:57 PM

Default An invite to all my old friends

I've known many of you for a lot of years , usually when I could hang out and not get banned by Don

I've become part of a new forum that is going to be huge , drop by for a visit

http://www.patriotscorner.com/forums/index.php

Just so you all understand , I'm not over here fishing for members, many people already are members over there ,
In these times its a good thing to have more than one outlet , many of you as well as me are members on many boards and forums. We all contribute in our own way. If you have an interesting illegal immigration story , or breaking news please post it over with us also if we don't have it up.

I have always believed that we all have to start to work together , we have to stay together to fight this menace that is invading our nation.

The Patriots Corner is going through a rebuilding process , it has been around a long time , it is an outcrop of the old mcdc forum but we have lots of new blood ,
Stop by for a look but by all means keep supporting SOS
Old 06-25-2011, 05:47 PM

"Damn! you guys have been battling this for so long!" Those of us new to all this don't even realize the time and sacrifices all of you have made! Thanks you guys it means more to us that don't know, then we may ever know! If that makes sense. And I just want you to know there's dumbasses like me who have woken up lots of us! Thanks Superman!
Old 06-26-2011, 01:43 PM

Hey! Where have you been USA Today? Welcome aboard and I will visit the site. Most of us are still around, and ready to rock and roll. I've always thought that if we'd leave our ego in our back pocket, we would be 100% effective. None of us are done yet!
Old 06-27-2011, 07:34 AM

Wink Remember

USA Today:

I tried to log on the website today and got the message: YOU HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED.

I recall that 2-3-4 years ago I posted on that website for some time. I like to kid around and clown up. Jazzing the ladies. Some got outrageously jealous.

During one period I was clowning and kidding and the "old witch moderator" got her nose out of joint because I was ribbing one poster who was also apparently a moderator. So she banned me. I think the banning was three fold:

* I was a member of Infragard which made them very nervous and apparently paranoid. I collaborate with the FBI for infrastructure protection but I do NOT monitor websites nor member postings. That is just not my bag.

* I kiddingly suggested to the poster, who was another moderator, that I was superman with the strength of 10 men, blagging of course and he should watch his step. I live in New York. He lives in Oregon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* The moderators posted enough to permit the assumption that their attitudes strongly suggested they were like the Montana Freemen, anti government. Pro rebels sympathetic to the likes of Randy Weaver and several others. Calling the FBI jack booted thugs. Further they promoted the theory that GW Bush was involved in the conspiracy to destroy the WTC and crash into the Pentagon.

Back during that period there was another fruit cake that was allied with Chris Simcox, but split off. He was a real piece of work and eccentric. He and his wife joined a competitor of this subject website and they went into it hammering eachother.

I have been banned from numerous websites over the years. Almost invariably the owners and moderators act like omnipotent dictators who become very unreasonable suppressing free speech.

Invariably I have gone back and re-registered under a different name and password and often from a different computer and invariably I have been approved to post. However, I NEVER, EVER post under an assumed name. I just wanted to make a point.

If YOU can get me reinstated I will post again.

Last edited by wetibbe; 06-27-2011 at 07:39 AM.
Old 06-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Archer

DACE rings a bell. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dace

Never seemed like much going on over there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
USA Today:

I tried to log on the website today and got the message: YOU HAVE BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED.

I recall that 2-3-4 years ago I posted on that website for some time. I like to kid around and clown up. Jazzing the ladies. Some got outrageously jealous.

During one period I was clowning and kidding and the "old witch moderator" got her nose out of joint because I was ribbing one poster who was also apparently a moderator. So she banned me. I think the banning was three fold:

* I was a member of Infragard which made them very nervous and apparently paranoid. I collaborate with the FBI for infrastructure protection but I do NOT monitor websites nor member postings. That is just not my bag.

* I kiddingly suggested to the poster, who was another moderator, that I was superman with the strength of 10 men, blagging of course and he should watch his step. I live in New York. He lives in Oregon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* The moderators posted enough to permit the assumption that their attitudes strongly suggested they were like the Montana Freemen, anti government. Pro rebels sympathetic to the likes of Randy Weaver and several others. Calling the FBI jack booted thugs. Further they promoted the theory that GW Bush was involved in the conspiracy to destroy the WTC and crash into the Pentagon.

Back during that period there was another fruit cake that was allied with Chris Simcox, but split off. He was a real piece of work and eccentric. He and his wife joined a competitor of this subject website and they went into it hammering eachother.

I have been banned from numerous websites over the years. Almost invariably the owners and moderators act like omnipotent dictators who become very unreasonable suppressing free speech.

Invariably I have gone back and re-registered under a different name and password and often from a different computer and invariably I have been approved to post. However, I NEVER, EVER post under an assumed name. I just wanted to make a point.

If YOU can get me reinstated I will post again.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:09 PM

Thanks all of you , I've known many of you for a lot of years , Bill , I'd love to have you back and I will see about getting that ban lifted , You have always been an asset

As for me and this forum , I have been concentrating a lot on getting the corner cooking , But I still read this forum usually every day , I also talk to other members here on other forums.
As I said , my goal is not to rob Peter to Pay Paul as far as forums , I belong to several forums and I've always thought we should be diversified, There is good info that shows up on all our forums that don't always get reported on one or another ,

Your all welcome to drop by for a visit
Bill , I'll get that banned taken care of asap

Larry / usatoday
Old 06-27-2011, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
USA Today:

* I was a member of Infragard which made them very nervous and apparently paranoid. I collaborate with the FBI for infrastructure protection
You WERE. Me too. Now that I've moved, I live in a rural area. Our infrastructure protection is done by everyone.

While I thought at one time that Infragard was a good idea, I don't now. I don't know who the government considers an enemy anymore.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
You WERE. Me too. Now that I've moved, I live in a rural area. Our infrastructure protection is done by everyone.

While I thought at one time that Infragard was a good idea, I don't now. I don't know who the government considers an enemy anymore.
Perfectly said Kathy.
Old 06-27-2011, 02:52 PM

The enemy is those of us who care about America! My ancestors didn't give up and we won't either.
Old 06-27-2011, 03:19 PM

Default Kathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>

I'm still Infragad much more active than ever. Absoluterly deluged. It's all a matter of attitude.

For a very longt time I have been progressing the Muslim menace And the Arizona cartel problem.