Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Armed Services And Conflicts

Armed Services And Conflicts Topics Relating to US armed forces, State and National Guard, or related information and discussion

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2010, 06:35 PM
As seen on TV!

I have a friend in the Guard that's going, He also said that's far to small of a number of troops to deploy to deal with the border.
With Mc Cain wanting enforcement, Meg now pandering to the Hispanic crowd, Obama sueing AZ, and now 'wanting" enforcement on the border, I think it's a smokescreen for something larger, if Paris Hilton got busted for something trivial, I would be certain somethings rotten in Denmark..
I like this part:"Any approved use of weapons shall be consistent with the California Military Department’s published rules for the use of force".
Translated into normal folks-speak: Your sidearm/rifle shall be used as a paperweight, nut-cracker, or dog chewtoy.

My question is, Why Ca.?...there's some illegals coming through, but far less than AZ.
Perhaps this to further channel MORE Aliens through AZ. to punish that State for it's soon to be active "tough new law"...?