Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-01-2010, 02:51 AM

Default A response I received to my post

This is a post I posted in AIM about Keith Oberman's rant on Mr Brown winning in Mass.

My post:In the war on word that the liberals started, they are the worst at distortion. Just take what they tried to do to the Santa Clarita City Councilman Bob Kellar. Kellar was stating he was a proud American and by stating so, he was called a racist by the liberals, to which he responded “If wanting one flag and one language and makes me a racist then I’m a proud racist”. That is what the liberals do, condemn anyone who defends this country. They call us crackers, rednecks, white weed and various other names, yet if we defend our country, we are called racist. Well we aren’t taking it anymore. We’ve had it with these cheep small minded people who distort and deceive the public. The deceitocrats are going down, and we don’t care what you call us anymore. You’re toast in November.

This is the response I received. Quite a comment.

To Jeanfromfillmore,#1. The last job I had with the City of NY before retiring was operating a city bus at night,some times the only bus on the route,in Harlem, Wash.Hgts. & the South Bronx. I wish you could have been with me just to observe &
to listen to ALL of the names I have been called over the years,just because I am White & they claim not to be. You would wonder why I stayed or did not KILL anybody. I’ve been spit at, bottles & cans (full) thrown at,punches thrown at, a dozen
or so knives been pulled on & been shot at twice,just because when the bus showed up a WHITE man was operating it. I took it daily,sometimes for more than an hour at a time & said or did nothing,UNTIL they put their hands on me. THEN I showed them a trick I learned in Vietnam (don’t ask)BUT ONLY in self defense, & YET I was the one always accused of Racism because I dared to defend
myself. My steady customers sometimes came to my aid,But I could not involve them even though they were the same color because the bad guys could retaliate in their ‘hoods. I was in charge of their safety in more than one way,so to speak.
Well, after all of that,,if waving the Stars & Stripes, NOT pressing “1” for English,(my opinion)
joining the 912 coalition,just to read , support
the “Rights” of the Tea Baggers to peacefully protest in DC (they cleaned UP after themselves)&
support my beloved Military (Army) & ALL who serve & have served, if AFTER ALL THAT, “THEY” still call me racist, I do not hate them, I feel sorry for them. GOD will forgive them,they hope.As for the rest of the commenters,PLEASE keep up the great work of venting the anger of the average taxpayer & working stiff. Thanks