Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-22-2009, 07:15 PM

Default LA Times' Circulation: Sinks Like a Stone

Interesting web site shows graphs of plunging US newspaper circulation, graphed since 1990. The LA Times has gone straight down from 1.2 million circulation in 1990, to 600,000 today!

The LA Times committed suicide by spearheading the Mexican Invasion of So. Cal. Guess what? Spanish speakers don't read an English language news paper. (Even the ones who actually are literate enough to read). The Americans who did read English language newspapers pulled up stakes and went elsewhere.

This is the measure of the commitment of the ruling class to destroy us. They are perfectly willing to destroy viable businesses such as news papers along the way in order to subjugate us to a foreign invasion. The LA Time actively waged war against its own English speaking American readership and doomed itself in the process.

Does this give you some idea of the magnitude of the evil against which we are contending?

http://www.theawl.com/2009/10/a-grap...st-two-decades
Old 11-23-2009, 03:22 PM

Don you are 100% correct in everything that you have said.
I would like to add that if you look closely you may find that the LA Times may have bought an interest in the many Spanish language newspapers out there.

In any case I hope they go out of business....forever! B**tards!
Old 11-23-2009, 04:29 PM
As seen on TV!

The one good thing about bad papers, is waiting for the next day, when They're free, and using them to light the woodstove.

Oh, and the circulation of the SF-> north Cal. papers has dropped so much that They're almost extinct, or going to an online format only.

Last edited by Commander Bunny; 11-23-2009 at 04:32 PM.
Old 11-24-2009, 08:22 AM

This is a true indicator of the "take over" by Mexico.The LA Times will just morph into a Spanish language piece of toilet paper, which it more than likely already has under a different name...a knock off of the original. There's not a large enough readership left in Southern California to sustain an English speaking news rag such as the LA Slimes. The invasion and occupation of LA by Mexico has been completed. English speaking American citizens that are in that area are basically caught behind enemy lines.

Don't forget....the invaders blatantly predicted this complete take over years ago, WE WERE WARNED:

Old 11-24-2009, 09:35 AM

Yes ,they warned us and when some of us fought back we were called racists and much worse. They are living the high life now but I am not through fighting. Have you noticed how many are running for political office now? They also said they would take over our government. I wonder if the Bleeding Hearts have noticed.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post

The LA Times committed suicide by spearheading the Mexican Invasion of So. Cal. Guess what? Spanish speakers don't read an English language news paper. (Even the ones who actually are literate enough to read). ...

And it should be emphasized that Spanish speakers on the average are far less literate in their own language. This means that their vocabulary and general knowledge is far below that of the native English speaker. This suggests a powerful strategy for non-Hispanics in confronting and corrupting Hispanic influence in the US. Native English speakers, especially those who have no Hispanic connections who adopt the Spanish language can use this skill against The Invasion by occupying jobs that require Spanish speaking skills. The average native English speaker who carries over their background into the Spanish language will always be functioning at a higher level than native Spanish speakers. And remember, Spanish is a European language, and so acclimating in the Spanish language can be done oriented around the country of Spain, which is an old industrialized country, even if its level of literacy is inferior to that of English speaking countries.

The lack of literacy in Spanish speaking countries is a direct consequence of the influence of the Catholic Church, which has yet to be convinced that universal literacy is in the best interests of human existance.

Learning a second language and elevating that skill to your native tongue is a tough job, but can pay off in a big way. And in confronting The Invasion, is a weapon more dangerous to them than anything that a gun collection could offer.

My obervations suggest that among all the non-English speaking immigrants, the most literate are the Chinese. Chinese language newspapers are everywhere. They are followed very closely by the Vietnamese.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:58 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Interesting web site shows graphs of plunging US newspaper circulation, graphed since 1990. The LA Times has gone straight down from 1.2 million circulation in 1990, to 600,000 today!

... They are perfectly willing to destroy viable businesses such as news papers along the way in order to subjugate us to a foreign invasion. The LA Time actively waged war against its own English speaking American readership and doomed itself in the process.

Does this give you some idea of the magnitude of the evil against which we are contending?

Two things:

1. A good portion of the dowturn in newspaper sales is a technology shift, rather than a demographic one. In contrast to 1990, the L.A. Times now offers it's content for free on the internet.

2. Keep in mind that the Times Mirror Co. (that owns the L.A. Times) also owns the daily periodical Hoy.
Old 11-25-2009, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Two things:

1. A good portion of the dowturn in newspaper sales is a technology shift, rather than a demographic one. In contrast to 1990, the L.A. Times now offers it's content for free on the internet.

2. Keep in mind that the Times Mirror Co. (that owns the L.A. Times) also owns the daily periodical Hoy.
I agree that the technology shift is a factor in the declining fortunes of newspapers. Still, I would love to see the circulation figures for the last 20 years broken down on a zip code by zip code basis. I think it would be fascinating.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:55 AM

What kills me is my older children are driving to work and probably don't even notice these crappy signs. Guess it's time to bitch to them again.
Old 11-26-2009, 07:04 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
I agree that the technology shift is a factor in the declining fortunes of newspapers. Still, I would love to see the circulation figures for the last 20 years broken down on a zip code by zip code basis. I think it would be fascinating.

I wholeheartedly agree. I'd be willing to bet they'd largely mirror the demographic patterns. Off the top of my head, here in So. California, I'd be curious to take a peek at the numbers for the past twenty years in Inglewood, Canoga Park and North Hollywood.