Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-26-2010, 04:17 PM
Continent Thief

Default Joy Behar says Sharon Angle is going to hell!

Left-wing whack job Joy Behar just keeps making an ass of herself on the View:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJdf6TJlr9U

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 10-26-2010 at 04:20 PM.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:58 AM

I could not watch 4 minutes of those high voice 'women'. Now I expect someone to be after me becuse I don't like shouting people.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:19 AM
Continent Thief

First Joy walks off the set of her own show when she doesn't like something Bill O'Reilly says, then she calls Sharon Angle a bitch and says she's going to hell. How do you suppose she really feels?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 10-28-2010, 07:12 AM

I think she's a mean angry woman and thankfully she's not my neighbor. We'd have some big problems.
Old 10-28-2010, 11:34 AM
Continent Thief

She apparently did it again yesterday. Sharon Angle, to her credit, sent flowers to Joy and thanked her for helping her raise a few extra thousand dollars on line following the first incident. Then Joy pointed out in her oh-so-politically correct way that the flowers were picked by illegal immigrants (how would she know?) and said "and they won't be voting for you, bitch!" (as if they can vote?)

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

Last edited by LAPhil; 10-28-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Old 10-31-2010, 10:36 AM

Behar will not be fired for "hate speech."

She attacked a member of the only "unprotected" ethnic group in the US.
Old 10-31-2010, 11:00 AM

This is just one more example in a long list of many as to why I don't watch network tv.

The segment is sort of like a Jerry Springer episode without the "cast" either being related to or having sexual relationships with one another. Or both.

Who really cares what those bitchy, dressed up wannabe political commentators have to say?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 10-31-2010 at 11:05 AM.
Old 10-31-2010, 12:33 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Behar will not be fired for "hate speech."

She attacked a member of the only "unprotected" ethnic group in the US.
What group is that?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

Old 10-31-2010, 12:37 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
This is just one more example in a long list of many as to why I don't watch network tv.

The segment is sort of like a Jerry Springer episode without the "cast" either being related to or having sexual relationships with one another. Or both.

Who really cares what those bitchy, dressed up wannabe political commentators have to say?
That's a good analogy, to Jerry Springer. I can see the similarities. However, I normally wouldn't be caught dead watching the View, either. I only see the clips that get shown on Fox News or internet sites, but they do get my back up when I see them.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!