Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > SOS Management and Operation Discussion

SOS Management and Operation Discussion Questions and answers about the management and operation of Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-27-2009, 06:50 PM

Wow, glad to see you still out there USA Today. I agree with you, and hope that we can band with one another and get ready for the fight ahead. Our Country needs us now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-27-2009, 08:28 PM

Hi USA! Yes I remember you from so long ago and I know about some of the banning. You did not answer how you found us so I will ask again, how did you find us? Welcome, good to have you.
Old 11-28-2009, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Hi USA! Yes I remember you from so long ago and I know about some of the banning. You did not answer how you found us so I will ask again, how did you find us? Welcome, good to have you.
Well to answer your question , I am all over the web , I hear things , I see things , I still have a lot of connections with people that were here , are here or use to be here.

Some will remember that I use to know a lot of stuff before hand
and have some pretty deep sources of information, That hasn't changed.

I'm just not as into it as I was , it seems you beat your head against walls for so many years and don't get anywhere , you just get tired of it.

I'm not dumping out by any means , I just think our movement has to come up with some new bells and whistles , the old way just doesn't seem to be working for us.

JMO while we play nice the opposition just keeps amassing more and more power.

I just hope we have it in us to stop the next amnesty push coming , But sooner or later we have to stop fighting a holding battle , we can oppose but sooner or later they will push hard enough to get what they want.
I don't have the answers , I wish I did
Old 11-28-2009, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Well to answer your question , I am all over the web , I hear things , I see things , I still have a lot of connections with people that were here , are here or use to be here.

Some will remember that I use to know a lot of stuff before hand
and have some pretty deep sources of information, That hasn't changed.

I'm just not as into it as I was , it seems you beat your head against walls for so many years and don't get anywhere , you just get tired of it.

I'm not dumping out by any means , I just think our movement has to come up with some new bells and whistles , the old way just doesn't seem to be working for us.

JMO while we play nice the opposition just keeps amassing more and more power.

I just hope we have it in us to stop the next amnesty push coming , But sooner or later we have to stop fighting a holding battle , we can oppose but sooner or later they will push hard enough to get what they want.
I don't have the answers , I wish I did
You really didn't answer the question, you just replied. I asked you that question because I wanted to know where and on what sites the url has been posted have been effective. Can you just give me a straight answer? Where did you find our url?
Old 11-28-2009, 12:55 PM

FYI, I found the link to this site posted at a thread at the old .org site.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
FYI, I found the link to this site posted at a thread at the old .org site.
Thank you for letting me know. I'm trying to get the word out and placing the new URL everywhere I can, but I'd like to know what's working and where people are seeing it.

Has anyone else seen the new .info posted some places? If you can please go to all the other sites you visit and try to get the word out.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:15 PM

Jean and Towller, those are the reasons I ask where USA found us. I thought we were banned from everyone who was with old SOS. I have many things to and don't travel the web very much. I did try to log onto some of the places in my book marks and got a 404 error. I have not tried since that one time.
Old 11-28-2009, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Jean and Towller, those are the reasons I ask where USA found us. I thought we were banned from everyone who was with old SOS. I have many things to and don't travel the web very much. I did try to log onto some of the places in my book marks and got a 404 error. I have not tried since that one time.
Rimo, I think the url was posted before the old .org site went down. I think someone managed to post it before Mike was able to remove it. But I could be wrong. I know it was posted over at fightpc.net and Nomoreinvasion. We really need to get the URL to the top of the google find and the way to do it is exposure.
Old 12-17-2009, 08:42 AM

Just catching up on my reading here this morning , There are a lot of interesting posts. I had no idea what was going on here , But first to answer the question I seem to have avoided , no disrespect intended

But it takes a bit of a story to get me there , You see after I was banned from here I ended up over on the minuteman forums as my main haunt. We went through a rather ugly bust up over there also with many of our really good members going to

http://www.patriotscorner.com/forums/index.php

I was a member of both forums
Mcdc then went through a "closed" period but was brought back to life
by Ken D who some of you know. Simcox let him reopen the boards and I got to play mod for a while. When Chris decided to run against McCain he closed the boards down for good and I ended up over on the Patriots corner forum full time. Some of the old timers here also ended up over there being members of MCDC we kind of used Patriots as plan B in case Mcdc closed down.

Patriots is a pretty tight knit group, Some notables over there are Jim Campbell and Roy Warden who I think some of you know about.
Simcox has also posted there using some weird "duck" name.

I did manage to bootleg my way back onto alipac during the run up to the election but wasted no time getting in trouble over there for being in the "Romney" crowd as opposed to the "Ron Paul" crowd that dominated over there. Most of you know I'm not a really PC person and that gets me in trouble now and then , I did receive several phone calls from alipac people and a couple of there mods that were fed up with Gheen , I've spoken to him several times on the phone and on radio and no matter what , he still comes across as a pompous ass that is completely full of himself.

I've got a thousand more stories from the time I left here but I'll leave them for another time.

John from Mass posted the link on Patriots , I just followed it thinking I would still be banned from this site. I also knew of Don was still here I'd have no chance of getting back on.
Old 12-17-2009, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa today View Post
Just catching up on my reading here this morning , There are a lot of interesting posts. I had no idea what was going on here , But first to answer the question I seem to have avoided , no disrespect intended

But it takes a bit of a story to get me there , You see after I was banned from here I ended up over on the minuteman forums as my main haunt. We went through a rather ugly bust up over there also with many of our really good members going to

http://www.patriotscorner.com/forums/index.php

I was a member of both forums
Mcdc then went through a "closed" period but was brought back to life
by Ken D who some of you know. Simcox let him reopen the boards and I got to play mod for a while. When Chris decided to run against McCain he closed the boards down for good and I ended up over on the Patriots corner forum full time. Some of the old timers here also ended up over there being members of MCDC we kind of used Patriots as plan B in case Mcdc closed down.

Patriots is a pretty tight knit group, Some notables over there are Jim Campbell and Roy Warden who I think some of you know about.
Simcox has also posted there using some weird "duck" name.

I did manage to bootleg my way back onto alipac during the run up to the election but wasted no time getting in trouble over there for being in the "Romney" crowd as opposed to the "Ron Paul" crowd that dominated over there. Most of you know I'm not a really PC person and that gets me in trouble now and then , I did receive several phone calls from alipac people and a couple of there mods that were fed up with Gheen , I've spoken to him several times on the phone and on radio and no matter what , he still comes across as a pompous ass that is completely full of himself.

I've got a thousand more stories from the time I left here but I'll leave them for another time.

John from Mass posted the link on Patriots , I just followed it thinking I would still be banned from this site. I also knew of Don was still here I'd have no chance of getting back on.
Thank you for that explanation, and thank you to John from Mass for posting our new sites url. If any of you have any suggestions as to where we can post our new organization with its new url (.info) please let us know. We're trying really hard to get the word out, but we need to know where others are going and where it will be seen.