Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-21-2011, 07:31 AM

It never ends and as I silently sit in my home, the thoughts of how to fix everything is not a good one.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
It never ends and as I silently sit in my home, the thoughts of how to fix everything is not a good one.
I know what you mean. I've had a bad feeling about all of this for a long time and it's not getting any better. The only good thing is that with the Internet, they can't cover up stuff like this the way they used to.
Old 12-20-2011, 04:31 AM

Default I'm not surprised

Did you hear Newt Gingrich lambaste the judges as out of control. And Newts proposed remedy ?

I'm not surprised at all that the Judge ruled against the flag. I see such idiocy EVERY DAY. Judges that won't uphold the law but, instead, make up their own rules base on personal convictions. "Social justice". Liberal progressive ideology.

Invariably these "revisionist" rules are defeated in the courts - "eventually" after many months and tons of money.

The best explanation that I have found so far was by Federal Circuit Court Judge, Robert K. Dierker, in his book: The Tyranny of Tolerance.

http://www.amazon.com/Tyranny-Tolera.../dp/030733919X

Last edited by wetibbe; 12-20-2011 at 04:34 AM.
Old 05-05-2014, 09:08 AM

There is going to be a US Flag demonstration at Morgan Hill today and the district has fenced off the High School. The district has a connection of Morgan Hill with the school district I write articles about and have attend and covered for the last two years.

Dr. Nishino has served for 14 years as a school district superintendent. He was the superintendent of Morgan Hill Unified School District in Morgan Hill, California,

The Fillmore School District Superintendent Nishino is who I've been writing articles about for the past two years. I know I write a lot about schools and education, but I do a great deal of research to write the articles, so I find out a great deal of facts that those in education don't want the public to know.

I have to cover the school board tomorrow and Nishino should be there (his health is not good, so he may be sick). I will ask him if he was the one who ordered the students to turn their flag shirts inside out.

There has been an uproar at the school district in the past two months over some of Nishino's cronies that he placed as high end staff and who were complete failures. Parents and teachers came to meetings to complain. So much so that meetings had to be held in the auditorium instead of the district office chamber. They were especially angry when they found out that Morgan Hill had to pay something like $250,000 to get rid of Mr. Russom Mesfun who was put in as Fillmore High School's Principal a year ago. There are four associated with Nishino and Morgan Hill and all will be leaving by next month.

This was the announcement two years ago when Nishino arrived:
The Fillmore Unified School Board is pleased to announce the selection of Dr. Alan Nishino as Interim Superintendent. Dr. Nishino will serve the district until the Board searches and selects a new superintendent spring 2012.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 05-05-2014 at 09:14 AM.
Old 05-05-2014, 07:20 PM
SOS Associate

There are soooo many ridiculous "buy-outs" of bureaucrats lately. They hire incompetent boobs or corrupt administrators with generous contracts to make them all beholden to their wishes, and then when their failures become evident or unavoidable, they cash them out with hush-money or "go-away" money so that a lawsuit won't reveal the depths of the carelessness, malfeasance, or both were
Old 05-05-2014, 10:31 PM

I'll get back to you on the question of whether Nashino was the superintendent at Morgan Hill at that time. Nishino came to the Fillmore School District in 2012, and this happened at Morgan Hill a year or two before that.

I have spoken to Nashino at length on many subjects over the past two years. We both grew up in the South Bay area within a few years of each other (Los Angeles South Bay). He grew up in Lomita and I grew up in San Pedro. We both remember specific neighborhoods and hangouts and school rivalry.

Last year a Fillmore High School English teacher took the US flag and threw it on the classroom floor, she then told the students that the flag was just a symbol and nothing more. The parents and community were mad as hell.
They went to Nashino demanding the teacher be fired or at the very least reprimanded. But not a thing was done. Nishino said because of the teachers union, his hands were tied. Amazing how the flag problems follow him. (I am assuming he was involved in the Morgan Hill flag shirt situation, but maybe he wasn't. I'll know tomorrow.)

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 05-05-2014 at 10:39 PM.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:05 PM

I went out yesterday doing my thing, looking for something to spark me. Couldn't find a thing.
Old 05-07-2014, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
I'll get back to you on the question of whether Nashino was the superintendent at Morgan Hill at that time. Nishino came to the Fillmore School District in 2012, and this happened at Morgan Hill a year or two before that.

I have spoken to Nashino at length on many subjects over the past two years. We both grew up in the South Bay area within a few years of each other (Los Angeles South Bay). He grew up in Lomita and I grew up in San Pedro. We both remember specific neighborhoods and hangouts and school rivalry.

Last year a Fillmore High School English teacher took the US flag and threw it on the classroom floor, she then told the students that the flag was just a symbol and nothing more. The parents and community were mad as hell.
They went to Nashino demanding the teacher be fired or at the very least reprimanded. But not a thing was done. Nishino said because of the teachers union, his hands were tied. Amazing how the flag problems follow him. (I am assuming he was involved in the Morgan Hill flag shirt situation, but maybe he wasn't. I'll know tomorrow.)
I asked Nishino when he had left Morgan Hill School District, he said in the 2008/2009 school year (the year before the flag shirt incident). I then said, "Well than you weren't there for the flag shirt incident" and he responded, "Oh no, I wasn't, but if I had been that would never have happened." I don't know how true that statement is, (I'm not saying he's lying) But just about everyone in education supports everyone else but the American people. They do so to prove their "progressive" ideals.