Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-20-2011, 10:50 AM

Default A nation of beggars.

Some time back I posted a fanciful plea for money which went something like this:

Donate. Due to secrecy I cannot tell you what it is about and I cannot give you an address because of clandestine operations. But be generous.

Now don't waste our time with little picayune sums. Only dollars over a thousand will be acceptable = Hmmm-----!!!!!!!!!

Really - I am deluged with solicitations. I get them by E-mail and snail mail constantly. Everything from Senators and Congressmen who I don't know to organizations and persons who write the most elaborate letters predicting the end of the world, pestilence, curses and disasters which "they" will pull out their sword and fight if only I will supply them with dollars.

Michele Bachmann's husband solicited to celebrate her birthday.

A patriot solicited to finance border watches again.

A sheriff solicited to buy rifles.

George Bush library

Scads of organizations solicit to finance everything from a new office to law suits to fight this and that.

An Indian school to pay the fuel bill.

Just today I had three in my mail box:

1. A fire fighter to fight the mosques and Muslims.

2. Planned parenthood.

3. MOMA Museum of Modern Art.

The supermarket where I shop has groups in front begging every month: food drives, the girls swim club and on and on.

The food drive donations pile bags into shopping carts stacked high. Americans are very generous but gullible. No-one has any chain of custody. They do not know where the food goes, into the kitchens of collectors or to churches. And the churches and charitable "food kitchens" dole out the packages to too many illegal aliens. I have actually traced these who carried out meals to illegal aliens standing on the road side in day laborers areas. And I have photographed church members handing out plastic bags of goodies to day laborers.

The temptation is too great and the character is too corrupt. Much of the money winds up in someones pocket and does nothing to further the intended cause.

Last edited by wetibbe; 04-20-2011 at 10:53 AM.
Old 04-20-2011, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Some time back I posted a fanciful plea for money which went something like this:

Donate. Due to secrecy I cannot tell you what it is about and I cannot give you an address because of clandestine operations. But be generous.

Now don't waste our time with little picayune sums. Only dollars over a thousand will be acceptable = Hmmm-----!!!!!!!!!

Really - I am deluged with solicitations. I get them by E-mail and snail mail constantly. Everything from Senators and Congressmen who I don't know to organizations and persons who write the most elaborate letters predicting the end of the world, pestilence, curses and disasters which "they" will pull out their sword and fight if only I will supply them with dollars.

Michele Bachmann's husband solicited to celebrate her birthday.

A patriot solicited to finance border watches again.

A sheriff solicited to buy rifles.

George Bush library

Scads of organizations solicit to finance everything from a new office to law suits to fight this and that.

An Indian school to pay the fuel bill.

Just today I had three in my mail box:

1. A fire fighter to fight the mosques and Muslims.

2. Planned parenthood.

3. MOMA Museum of Modern Art.

The supermarket where I shop has groups in front begging every month: food drives, the girls swim club and on and on.

The food drive donations pile bags into shopping carts stacked high. Americans are very generous but gullible. No-one has any chain of custody. They do not know where the food goes, into the kitchens of collectors or to churches. And the churches and charitable "food kitchens" dole out the packages to too many illegal aliens. I have actually traced these who carried out meals to illegal aliens standing on the road side in day laborers areas. And I have photographed church members handing out plastic bags of goodies to day laborers.

The temptation is too great and the character is too corrupt. Much of the money winds up in someones pocket and does nothing to further the intended cause.
Bill you're 100% correct. Yes, a great deal of the donations go to illegals, that I know as a fact.
Old 04-20-2011, 03:03 PM

That's why I don't donate anymore. Those kids selling things around stores are not doing it for their schools either. I ask all kinds of questions and ask them where their boss is. It's all a scam!
Old 04-20-2011, 11:13 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
That's why I don't donate anymore. Those kids selling things around stores are not doing it for their schools either. I ask all kinds of questions and ask them where their boss is. It's all a scam!
you know those candy bar setups they had us sell to do fundraisers for our junior highs? well, I see illegals selling them at the train station anytime I cross over from the Red to the Blue line down to compton / long beach ...
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Old 04-21-2011, 11:38 AM

That's what I mean. Someone is using them to become rich. If you ask them what it's for, you will find several different answers and the whole thing is a scam. Someone drives them in a van and drops them off at various places. I turned it in. Establishments will tell them to leave if you start complaining. Some of those kids are out there for hours with out a bathroom in sight.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:21 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
That's what I mean. Someone is using them to become rich. If you ask them what it's for, you will find several different answers and the whole thing is a scam. Someone drives them in a van and drops them off at various places. I turned it in. Establishments will tell them to leave if you start complaining. Some of those kids are out there for hours with out a bathroom in sight.
yeah. I don't care how long they're out there. They're committing a crime, not working hard...
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?
Old 04-22-2011, 04:49 AM

I agree.