Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-28-2011, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Anyone who is interested in doing a petition drive and/or needs petitions please pm me with your info. I've been contacted by Tim Donnolly who assured me I would be receiving the petitions very soon.

Let's get this done.
Just received another call from Donnolly, he is trying to overnighting 500 of the petitions to me through his main headquarters. He also said there are some nicely printed up posters to give out for advertising at petition signing sites. Let me know (by a pm) if you're interested is supporting this cause.
Old 10-28-2011, 06:33 PM
SOS Associate

Tough day for me. Didn't get out collecting, but did spend a bunch of time getting the billboard ready. Found lots of small problems. Ran out of certain letters, and there's no more material to make more. Had to cannibalize some others. Repaired numerous loose things on the trailer; lots of needed nuts, bolts, and washers. Added another little marquis on the trailer deck so there is one on each side. Some bad light connections, and some other various fixes.
But..short of putting on our banner...it's ready for battle

Old 10-29-2011, 11:42 AM

Well Donnolly's office called this morning and said they would hand deliver the petitions to me at home by 5pm today. We'll see.
Old 10-29-2011, 04:44 PM

OK, I now have 500 of the petitions. We're ready to roll. Anyone in the San Fernando Valley, Santa Clarita, Ventura County that wants to sign the petition or better yet, have a petition drive in your area, please pm me and I'll work with you on getting it done.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:51 PM

The both of you are great. Good luck.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:39 PM

We'll be collecting signatures in Saugus tomorrow, Sunday Oct. 30th between 1-5pm at the Vons at 26518 Bouquet Canyon. I'll have petitions to give out if you're interested in helping with the signature campaign. Everyone has someone they know that will sign up.
Old 11-06-2011, 04:37 PM

Quote:
We'll be collecting signatures in Saugus tomorrow, Sunday Oct. 30th between 1-5pm at the Vons at 26518 Bouquet Canyon. I'll have petitions to give out if you're interested in helping with the signature campaign. Everyone has someone they know that will sign up.
Well last Sunday Oct 30th GreginLA and I gathered over 100 signature and today Sunday Oct 6th we gathered over 90 in 3 hours. We had to stop because the rain started pouring down.

I'd sure like to hear from some of the people in Simi Valley about doing a petition signing campaign. All of you throughout California need to get cracking and start your own campaign. We need to get this done.
Old 11-06-2011, 08:14 PM
SOS Associate

thanks Jean. It's been raining a little up here too, but I'm just about through with my short work gig, and I'll be out this week a'collectin' sigs
Old 11-07-2011, 07:45 AM

Quote:
Well last Sunday Oct 30th GreginLA and I gathered over 100 signature and today Sunday Oct 6th we gathered over 90 in 3 hours. We had to stop because the rain started pouring down.

I'd sure like to hear from some of the people in Simi Valley about doing a petition signing campaign. All of you throughout California need to get cracking and start your own campaign. We need to get this done.
Great work, Jean.

If you are aware of anything going on in Yolo County PM me and I'll look into it.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Great work, Jean.

If you are aware of anything going on in Yolo County PM me and I'll look into it.
Go to StopAB131.com and hit "get your petitions" there are locations throughout California to pick up petitions. If there isn't one near you, they will mail one or some to you or you can start one of your own, just post that you want to and they'll add the information where or how you want to distribute them. I have them email me and I either deliver, mail or tell them of someone who is closer to their location. It's really not very hard to do and it helps get this petition to all corners of California.