Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Gains and Victories

Gains and Victories Communities fighting back - Citizen triumphs - Holding the line - Making a difference

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2010, 10:01 PM
As seen on TV!

Great work, both of You!!

I've since moved to an extremely rural part of the State, and unemployment/welfare is the name of the game up here, but I've noticed, and followed Americans doing the exact same thing.
I keep an eye on Their locations, days, hours, and such, and have followed Them to what Cerca once called "strawberry-Slavers", and these fruit Vendors will head-down to the Central Valley and buy from unrefridgerated trucks conveniently tucked-away down orchard rows, and the main suppliers of the fruit ( strawberries, cherries and such ) are from what I can tell disgruntled Farmworkers.
I played dumb, and asked for directions from one last time, and got nothing but a "que??"

Now, I've lived up here in the past and have dealt with the guys that sell meat/steaks from a semi-legit looking trucks, but last week a young Guy pulled down my long dirt road and asked the "wanna buy some steaks for 3 bucks a piece" line...sure I said, and went into My place and grabbed my laser thermometer, and took a reading of the UNPLUGGED household freezer in the back of his truck, and it was running in the 55F+ range, very dangerous, and these were cryo-vacced cuts of meat that all had been opened.

Very bad indeed.
But I played along with Them for a while, and found out exactly where the meat was coming from...Petaluma, of all places, and I knew the Owner of some of the tainted meat, so I gave Them a jingle, and found out that all of this was stolen recently.

I warned all of My neighbors, but in todays economy, alot of Folks can't pass-up a good deal, even if it might kill Them, or get Them gravely ill.