Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Badge

The Badge Topics and information of interest to SOS associates relating to law enforcement, fire department, and other sworn safety officers

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-20-2010, 06:00 PM

Default Booby traps targeting California police lead to $200K reward offer

"On December 31, 2009, the unmarked headquarters of the Hemet Gang Task Force was targeted by someone who redirected the natural gas line on the roof into the building, filling up the office with deadly gas. Two task force members entering the office smelled gas and backed away before flipping the light switch and potentially causing the building to explode.

On February 23, a task force member at the Hemet headquarters opened a security gate outside the building, which launched a homemade zip gun attached to the gate. The weapon fired, missing the officer's head by inches.

The headquarters has since been moved to an undisclosed location, where extra security precautions are being taken, Hall said."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/03/19/...ex.html?hpt=T2
Old 03-20-2010, 11:39 PM

So much for 'unmakred' locations huh. The bottom line is that when the bad guys want something they can do their homework just like the good guys. It is my understanding that they have arrested/taken into custody about 20/30 members of the vago's mc, we shall see what this brings as the majority of them are mexican.
Old 03-21-2010, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4shadows View Post
So much for 'unmakred' locations huh. The bottom line is that when the bad guys want something they can do their homework just like the good guys. It is my understanding that they have arrested/taken into custody about 20/30 members of the vago's mc, we shall see what this brings as the majority of them are mexican.
All the Vagos I have seen over the years were white and certainly none were Mexican nationals, and didn't realized either that they were bikers or associated with one other through the Vagos until I put some twos and twos together. Particularly when I saw them all together once conducting some club "business" with a woman associate and her out of state relatives (not Vagos but certainly in the lifestyle) strangely in public with a diversionary sideshow masking the negotiations, and I believe the woman's life was hanging in the balance.

The Vagos probably do business with Mexican Nationals, but even if there are some with brown skins and Spanish last names, it is highly unlikely that any Vagos are Mexican nationals.

I haven't seen anything linking the Vagos with the Hemet gang task force, and I believe it would be highly unlikely they would be directly involved.

The Mongols were organized by a "Latino", but he is an American citizen.

I believe that familiarity with jailhouse racial reality generally precludes the majority from racially mixing their "clubs", although I know this isn't 100% true. I believe that the case with the Mongols is an exception to the rule.

That wouldn't stop them from using people of other races, but that person would probably be insulated from them and left holding the bag all on his own if there were some sort of difficulty from either law enforcement or criminal elements.

It is also highly unlikely that Mexican nationals would belong to American outlaw motorcycle gangs.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 03-21-2010, 05:18 AM

Funny how it was no big deal when Mexicans were just killing citizens and destroying American cities. Now that they've escalated their occupation of our country to killing cops, people are really getting upset. How did we evolve to a state where citizens' lives are completely expendable to achieve the greater good of a "diverse" society, but the lives of crooked, government officials are sacred?

That disgusting RINO Hugh Hewitt said something very similar on his radio show after the killing of Gov't employees in Mexico. An outspoken traitor and supporter of the Mexican occupation, Hewitt said that killing government officials has taken this thing to a whole new level and that Obama will be forced to address the "threat to national security."

There you have it! It's OK for third world primitives to invade our country and kill us common peasants as long as they don't screw with the ruling caste.
Old 03-21-2010, 06:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Funny how it was no big deal when Mexicans were just killing citizens and destroying American cities. Now that they've escalated their occupation of our country to killing cops, people are really getting upset..
I've seen a couple of reports over the years concerning the Zetas killing LEOs in Texas

[Bold]Mexican mercenaries expand base into U.S.[/Bold] (this isn't one I've seen before, nor does it seem to have a date)
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-122047-2623r/

The transnational gang Aztecas are suspected in the murders of the consulate employees in Juarez:

[Bold]28 held in move against Azteca gangs[/Bold] http://www.elpasotimes.com/ci_147141...ce=most_viewed

[Bold]Raids Aim to Find Killers of 3 in Mexico[/Bold] http://www.nytimes.com/2010/03/19/wo.../19mexico.html

However, your post seems to be an inference that Mexican nationals were in on the attempts in Hemet, crimes which the FBI are investigating yet seem to have no suspects.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 03-21-2010 at 06:43 AM.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Funny how it was no big deal when Mexicans were just killing citizens and destroying American cities. Now that they've escalated their occupation of our country to killing cops, people are really getting upset. How did we evolve to a state where citizens' lives are completely expendable to achieve the greater good of a "diverse" society, but the lives of crooked, government officials are sacred?

That disgusting RINO Hugh Hewitt said something very similar on his radio show after the killing of Gov't employees in Mexico. An outspoken traitor and supporter of the Mexican occupation, Hewitt said that killing government officials has taken this thing to a whole new level and that Obama will be forced to address the "threat to national security."

There you have it! It's OK for third world primitives to invade our country and kill us common peasants as long as they don't screw with the ruling caste.
There is another take on this. I'd like to see a direct quote from Hewitt, but your quote sounds credible. But these government employees in Mexico are representative of the bleed through between our government and Mexican nationals. There was a posting here on this item.

http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller
Note very carefully the details of the "victims" here.

"An American woman working at the consulate in Ciudad Juarez, just over the border from El Paso, Texas, and her U.S. husband ..."

Why is the woman an "American" while her husband is "US"?

"A Mexican man married to another consulate employee ..."

The Mexican man was married to another employee who was ... Mexican? US citizen? What? We'd like to know.

"The U.S. official, who asked not to be identified, said it was not clear if the victims had been specifically targeted, and the motive for the attacks was unknown."

It's hard to see in the article, but this was two different attacks. One car was chased and the other was boxed in. Does this sound like a mistake?

This is how far the rot has spread, right into a US consulate.
It's too easy to pick on the federal government, especially when it is being corrupted by rot from outside the country.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4shadows View Post
Yes, they can do their homework. But it is just a matter of time, if not already, before their homework simply includes information from an inside source.
Old 03-21-2010, 08:32 AM

My opinion is the US government has aided Mexico to eradicate crime and corruption and with so many dollars that it has caused more of the same problems. This has gone on for years and under so many of our administrations I cannot count.
Our LE is infiltrated, the BP in infiltrated and out governmen on all levels are the same. Some of our most trusted members of our government are double agents.
Again, this is my opinion and I offer no links, I should not have to post any.
Old 03-21-2010, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
My opinion is the US government has aided Mexico to eradicate crime and corruption and with so many dollars that it has caused more of the same problems. This has gone on for years and under so many of our administrations I cannot count.
Our LE is infiltrated, the BP in infiltrated and out governmen on all levels are the same. Some of our most trusted members of our government are double agents.
Again, this is my opinion and I offer no links, I should not have to post any.
I agree. I think the president himself is all the evidence you need.

I think there is too much criticism of the federal government based on law and bureacracy, not on who is doing what. More fallout from the "liberal" versus "conservative" facade.
Old 03-26-2010, 10:45 AM

I have a friend who lives in Hemet. She's lived there for 9 years and seen it go from nice little place to retire to hispanic gang hellhole. Whatever the origins of the Vagos, they are a hispanic gang in Hemet. They have expanded their "war" from the police to the city itself, firebombing city code enforcement vehicles.

Here is the problem with Vagos and Hemet. The city is full of retirees who have vastly different ideas of community than the more urban dwellers. They moved out there to escape the same kind of life that the Vagos and company want to impose.

These retirees are well armed and unafraid. My friend, an elderly woman who lives alone except for her Belgian Mastiff and Pit Bull dogs has a number of guns, one or two in each room of her home. If this hispanic gang thinks they are going to make a little Juarez out of Hemet they might find themselves on permanent vacation fertilizing the desert.