Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Badge

The Badge Topics and information of interest to SOS associates relating to law enforcement, fire department, and other sworn safety officers

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-23-2011, 08:16 AM
SOS Associate

This guy is probably being sacrificed as a propaganda ploy for the open borders/amnesty lobby. The're going to hold him up as an example of a good, cop, good family man, taxpayer, who nobody in town has a complaint with. And look at who will be coming to his defense....townfolk in a far away land that has no inkling of the real problems caused by illegals in places like LA, Santa Ana, San Diego, etc.
There's gonna be sobbing, anger, and screams for "reforms"

And who loses here? one person who doesn't have status...yet anyway. He's a sacrifice that the OBL will not miss, or even think about in a few months
Old 04-23-2011, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
The rats are working their way into law enforcement. We have to know exactly what this cockroach's activities in law enforcement were. What arrests did he make? What tickets did he issue?
Quote:
This guy is probably being sacrificed as a propaganda ploy for the open borders/amnesty lobby. The're going to hold him up as an example of a good, cop, good family man, taxpayer, who nobody in town has a complaint with. And look at who will be coming to his defense....townfolk in a far away land that has no inkling of the real problems caused by illegals in places like LA, Santa Ana, San Diego, etc.
There's gonna be sobbing, anger, and screams for "reforms"

And who loses here? one person who doesn't have status...yet anyway. He's a sacrifice that the OBL will not miss, or even think about in a few months
This is all the information i have for this guy, everything else I found is the same:

Quote:
The passport fraud case is similar to one involving a Mexican national who took the identity of a dead cousin who was a U.S. citizen in order to become a Milwaukee police officer. Oscar Ayala-Cornejo was deported to Mexico in 2007. http://hosted2.ap.org/txdam/54828a5e...5ad01da1d82e10

Mora-Lopez had been employed as an Anchorage police officer since 2005 under the name Rafael Espinoza. He was arrested Thursday, April 21, 2011, after federal and state authorities searched his home and found documents confirming his true identity. http://federalnewsradio.com/index.ph...10&sid=2356419

"At this time, we have no reason to believe, from what we know so far, that this gentleman or this officer's good work for APD has in any way been compromised or questioned," Skidmore said.

U.S. Magistrate John D. Roberts set bond at $50,000, and ordered Mora-Lopez to home-confinement and electronic monitoring. His defense attorney told the magistrate that Mora-Lopez has a wife and child in Alaska and has close ties to Anchorage, where he has lived since the late 1980s.
"He's not going anywhere," Dayan said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0..._n_852852.html
There seems to be no word about his childhood, how old he was when he entered the US, the rest of his background. He might not even speak Spanish.

This again points to who the real culprits are - American politicians who refuse to fund and enforce immigration law, and American employers who create the draw for illegal aliens to come here. Yet twoller calls someone he has no knowledge of or even much information about a "cockroach", with the assumption that the man is a crooked cop, and Ayatolla is right that in this person the real problem of mass migration will be diverted to a question of "social justice" rather than enforcing immigration law.

This guy is shoved in our face by the media rather than the hundreds of cockroach members of congress and presidents who, since the 1986 amnesty, have been derelict in enforcing immigration law.

The double tragedy is that if he was brought to the US as a child, he really doesn't belong to either country. Give him citizenship, and it subverts the system beyond illegal entry and identity theft; deport him, it may be to a country which he doesn't know and in which he will be rejected because he is Americanized.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 04-23-2011 at 09:37 AM.
Old 04-23-2011, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
This guy is probably being sacrificed as a propaganda ploy for the open borders/amnesty lobby. The're going to hold him up as an example of a good, cop, good family man, taxpayer, who nobody in town has a complaint with. ...

You are still assuming that the guy was a good cop. What was his record? What arrests did he make? What tickets did he issue?

He was a criminal who had no business in law enforcement. He was not even a citizen. We should have additional laws against illegals who find employment in government positions, especially law enforcement. The guy needs to go to jail for a long time. Think of all the cops who do wind up in jail, does this rat deserve any less?
Old 04-23-2011, 02:25 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
You are still assuming that the guy was a good cop. What was his record? What arrests did he make? What tickets did he issue?

He was a criminal who had no business in law enforcement. He was not even a citizen. We should have additional laws against illegals who find employment in government positions, especially law enforcement. The guy needs to go to jail for a long time. Think of all the cops who do wind up in jail, does this rat deserve any less?
If my suspicions prove true, they will find him an otherwise good cop. If he was crooked in other ways too, he's not much good to them.
Does he deserve any less? god no..he's a fraud and a con at the root. To overlook that is to belittle everyone who took the proper path, including those who spent two or more years in college as opposed to those who bought something from an on-line diploma mill
Old 04-23-2011, 02:39 PM

Quote:

You're still assuming the man is a total, unmitigated, gaping asshole.

There is no information except for:

His employer says he did an exemplary job as an officer, but lied to get hired.

He did commit identity fraud to get a job.

He used a false identity attempting to get a passport.

He has a family in Anchorage.

He's around 50 years old.

He is a Mexican citizen apparently by birth.

There is nothing else. No background history, nothing to indicate his age at entry.

So, now you have another mission in addition to going to Texas to interrogate the Valdez family and to Florida to do the same with the white woman with Cuban ancestry and the adopted kid from Mexico - You now need to go to Anchorage and harass every watch commander who comes on duty about Rafael Mora Lopez about his employment record, the arrests he made, and the tickets he wrote.

And you can have fun stalking his family while you're at it.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

Old 04-24-2011, 06:32 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
You're still assuming the man is a total, unmitigated, gaping asshole.

There is no information except for:

His employer says he did an exemplary job as an officer, but lied to get hired.

He did commit identity fraud to get a job.

He used a false identity attempting to get a passport.

He has a family in Anchorage.

He's around 50 years old.

He is a Mexican citizen apparently by birth.

There is nothing else. No background history, nothing to indicate his age at entry.
OK, while I'm not one too quick to condemn usually, I will say that there is an underlying, presumed attitude in America, of the police being
Quote:
total, unmitigated, gaping asshole(s)

I don't necessarily subscribe to it, but I think it's at least an arguable point that you'd find prevalent

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 04-24-2011 at 06:35 AM.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:15 AM

Ok, you got me.

I have quite often expressed my belief that I tend to prejudge police officers as lying, sadistic, ego bloated jerks.

I didn't used to think so.

Once upon a time I believed that Rodney King brought all that beating on himself. However, during a subsequent bad period in my life, having had an unprovoked experience out of the blue by an officer who hadn't seen me for more than a second before he dispensed a "lesson", and now knowing the difference between understanding reality derived of presence versus the Alice in Wonderland creative fiction which comprises so many police reports and the manner in which they go about their work with "subjects", I now believe that most are
Quote:
total, unmitigated, gaping asshole(s)
looking for someone to shit on.

But that was not the point of my tirade towards twoller. I've told him more than once if he and his buddies ever showed up on my porch with the blanket "hunt them down and throw them out" Spanish Inquisition approach to to the problem of illegal immigration, they would receive a certain lesson as to why they should be a little more circumspect.

Hay burros en el maiz

Don't drink and post.

Old 04-24-2011, 08:14 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Ok, you got me.

I have quite often expressed my belief that I tend to prejudge police officers as lying, sadistic, ego bloated jerks.

I didn't used to think so.

Once upon a time I believed that Rodney King brought all that beating on himself. However, during a subsequent bad period in my life, having had an unprovoked experience out of the blue by an officer who hadn't seen me for more than a second before he dispensed a "lesson", and now knowing the difference between understanding reality derived of presence versus the Alice in Wonderland creative fiction which comprises so many police reports and the manner in which they go about their work with "subjects", I now believe that most are

looking for someone to shit on.

But that was not the point of my tirade towards twoller. I've told him more than once if he and his buddies ever showed up on my porch with the blanket "hunt them down and throw them out" Spanish Inquisition approach to to the problem of illegal immigration, they would receive a certain lesson as to why they should be a little more circumspect.
Yes, we're all far from perfect in our pursuits here, but at least we're here, and we agree on enough to be here attempting something together.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
If my suspicions prove true, they will find him an otherwise good cop. If he was crooked in other ways too, he's not much good to them.
Does he deserve any less? god no..he's a fraud and a con at the root. To overlook that is to belittle everyone who took the proper path, including those who spent two or more years in college as opposed to those who bought something from an on-line diploma mill
I can't believe you would be so naive. Here we are struggling to deport illegals who have commited some other crime besides being here at all, and now we have one of these scumbags actually finding their way into law enforcement. How can we beg for enforcing against the simple presence of illegals if we can't be more outraged by one of these rats finding their way into uniformed service? Do I have to remind you that twice now we have found illegals being trafficked posing as uniformed military?

Chinese man arrested for creating fake Army unit in scam

13 Illegals Caught Wearing US Marine Uniforms

We need to bring the boot heel down hard on this guy and if laws aren't in place to deal with this kind of crap, we need to write them. He needs to do some long hard time for trying to pass himself off as fit for law enforcement.

Nobody who is not a US citizen should be allowed in law enforcement in the US. Nobody.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:30 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
I can't believe you would be so naive. .
and

How does my theorizing the possible motives and practices of the open borders lobby indicate naivete' to you?