Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-23-2014, 08:59 PM

Default Overpass rallies Saturday Oct. 25 2014

Second Round of National Protests Against Illegal Immigration and Amnesty

Saturday, Oct. 25th pro-immigration enforcement activists around the country will hold another round of protests against illegal immigration and amnesty, including to demonstrate against the executive amnesty promised by President Obama. The first round of protests was held in July of this year.

The protests, which are being coordinated by the groups Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) and Overpasses for America (OFA), will be held nationwide at highway overpasses, key intersections, and illegal-alien housing centers or drop off points. See below for a protest near your area.

Bakersfield Ca Saturday Oct 25 10 am—3 pm O4A Ming Ave and Hwy 99 Signs available

Littlerock Ca. Saturday Oct 25 10 am—12 pm Littlerock Tea Party 8317 Pearblossom Hwy Charlie Brown Farms

Murrieta Ca Saturday Oct 25 3 pm—6 pm O4A 215 and Murrieta Hot Springs Flags and Signs

Riverside Ca Saturday Oct 25 11 am—2 pm O4A Freeway 91 and Van Buren Bring Flags Water Sunscreen

Sacramento Ca Saturday Oct 25 11 am—2 pm El Camino Pedestrian Overpass Bring Flags, Signs

Simi Valley Ca. Saturday Oct 25 10 am--1pm O4A First St. at Fwy 118. Bring your flags and signs.

Tulare Ca. Saturday Oct 25 10 am – 1 pm O4A Prosperity and Hwy 99 Parking by Long John Silvers

West Covina Saturday Oct 25 11 am—2 pm O4A Barranca over the I-10 Parking nearby

Hesperia Ca Saturday 10-12:30 Main St and I-15 Overpass

LA MESA--EAST COUNTY SAN DIEGO Ca Saturday 10-1:30 Grossmont Blvd over I-8 Kumeyaay There is parking on the bridge. Also there is a high school parking lot just half a block away that is not gated

San Fernando LA County Ca Saturday 10-1 Burbank Blvd and I-5 Taking the I-5 north or south, exit the BURBANK BLVD Exit. You're right there. There is mall parking on the east side of the free way
Old 10-24-2014, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
Second Round of National Protests Against Illegal Immigration and Amnesty

Saturday, Oct. 25th pro-immigration enforcement activists around the country will hold another round of protests against illegal immigration and amnesty, including to demonstrate against the executive amnesty promised by President Obama. The first round of protests was held in July of this year.

The protests, which are being coordinated by the groups Americans for Legal Immigration PAC (ALIPAC) and Overpasses for America (OFA), will be held nationwide at highway overpasses, key intersections, and illegal-alien housing centers or drop off points. See below for a protest near your area.

Bakersfield Ca Saturday Oct 25 10 am—3 pm O4A Ming Ave and Hwy 99 Signs available

Littlerock Ca. Saturday Oct 25 10 am—12 pm Littlerock Tea Party 8317 Pearblossom Hwy Charlie Brown Farms

Murrieta Ca Saturday Oct 25 3 pm—6 pm O4A 215 and Murrieta Hot Springs Flags and Signs

Riverside Ca Saturday Oct 25 11 am—2 pm O4A Freeway 91 and Van Buren Bring Flags Water Sunscreen

Sacramento Ca Saturday Oct 25 11 am—2 pm El Camino Pedestrian Overpass Bring Flags, Signs

Simi Valley Ca. Saturday Oct 25 10 am--1pm O4A First St. at Fwy 118. Bring your flags and signs.

Tulare Ca. Saturday Oct 25 10 am – 1 pm O4A Prosperity and Hwy 99 Parking by Long John Silvers

West Covina Saturday Oct 25 11 am—2 pm O4A Barranca over the I-10 Parking nearby

Hesperia Ca Saturday 10-12:30 Main St and I-15 Overpass

LA MESA--EAST COUNTY SAN DIEGO Ca Saturday 10-1:30 Grossmont Blvd over I-8 Kumeyaay There is parking on the bridge. Also there is a high school parking lot just half a block away that is not gated

San Fernando LA County Ca Saturday 10-1 Burbank Blvd and I-5 Taking the I-5 north or south, exit the BURBANK BLVD Exit. You're right there. There is mall parking on the east side of the free way
I'll see you in Simi Valley Greg.