Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crimes affecting our state and communities. Manhunts, wanted posters, Arrests, and sentences.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-02-2010, 06:17 PM

Default Man arrested for allegedly peeping into San Gabriel Valley restrooms

Man arrested for allegedly peeping into San Gabriel Valley restrooms
October 1, 2010 | 10:08 am
A suspected illegal immigrant is facing six misdemeanor charges for allegedly peeping into school and business restrooms across the east San Gabriel Valley.
Cristian Estrada, 32, has been charged with invasion of private property, peeking into a bathroom and child molestation, said Jane Robison, a spokeswoman for the L.A. County district attorney's office.
Estrada, also known as Estrada Diaz, is suspected of climbing under the stalls in the women's bathroom at the Westfield mall in West Covina, a Panera Bread eatery and Best Buy store.
Estrada was arrested in unincorporated Azusa earlier this week by Covina police. He remains behind bars in lieu of $20,000 bail, according to sheriff's booking records.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement has placed an immigration hold on Estrada at the L.A. County Jail, which means he will be turned over to the agency's custody upon release.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...restrooms.html
Old 10-02-2010, 07:44 PM
SOS Associate

Yeech! What a way to spoil your perception of beautiful girls.

I had two perverts in my employ back in the '90's who harbored some twisted mannerism like that. One was like 20 years old, and was living with his girlfriend who had a 12 or 13 year old daughter. I guess there was some beginnings of hanky-panky going on, because something surfaced as to him doing something wrong and being arrested for it, but when I spoke with the other one, a much older man with a criminal record of a sexual nature, he said the younger one had confided that he wanted to watch the 13 year old uninate. So the older perv starts telling me how he explained to the younger one that he good get a sheet of glass and suspend it somewhow...etc, etc, (like I really wanted to hear it). Turns out the younger one was just wanting to peek into the bathroom while she was there, but this more experienced (and sicker) old guy was designing all this elaborate setup
Both of them went to jail..actually, the older one went to prison...again, and for molestation...again. The younger one did some jail time, but it was short, and had to take parenting classes. Both are in the Megan's list directory, and I saw the younger one had taken a recent picture for the website and was sporting a black eye and listing "transient" as his address.

Hard to imagine people actually think like that, isn't it?