Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-02-2015, 09:49 PM

Default I've got a plan...from Greg in LA

Hi Everybody,
Sorry it's been a while since I've posted.

Things have been good, both work wise and as an activist.

I went to Santa Barbara with Jean from Filmore last month, and it was a great rally, over one hundred of us rallied against the illegal aliens there. We all had a great time.

I wanted to let you know about a congressional office visit I'm doing on Wednesday, March 4th. at 11:0AM, at Steve Knights office in Palmdale.

I couldn't generate much interest in people attending, mostly because it's during work hours, but that's okay, because I've got a plan... a call campaign to Knights Washington office during our 11AM Meeting.

The basic plan is to generate a flood of calls to his Washington office while we are in the meeting.

I'll post more information about the call campaign tomorrow (Tuesday, March 3rd),

Knights Washington office is 202-225-1956.

I hope that the people here will be able to make a call for the cause that day.

Please stay tuned, ill have the plan of action for you to read on Tuesday evening.

Best regards,
Greg in LA
Old 03-02-2015, 10:48 PM

Default Ur plan!

Hi Greg:

I'm Bill from the East Coast.

We compete with you all on the left coast to ascertain the winner of the most dysfunctional squirrels in politics and I am embarrassed to admit that your looney tunes beat us. None the less.............!

Diligence and endurance are virtues that prevail.

That means specifically thanks for being a persistent American. We are in very troubled times and every little bit, and attention, is valuable.

Thanks for being a caring fellow patriot.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:46 PM

Thanks Bill!