Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-22-2010, 05:55 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Oh it was much fun in the IE yesterday. Those who failed to attend missed out! Lots of traffic and lots of public support.

It's amnesty time folks. Time to fight back!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We should really hold a demonstration outside an upcoming So. Cal. Meg Whitman event. We'll get lots of attention and it will press her on her McCain-Obama-Bush-Kennedy-esque stance on illegal immigration.
Old 03-22-2010, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Glory View Post
P.A.M.,

Great seeing you again. I'm glad you made the long drive safe and sound. I hope you had a better drive home. People just drive to fast, then S%^$# happens. Looking forward to seeing you again soon. You are a true American Patriot.
I was in Heaven with all of you. It was a weekend of rallies for me. We had a big one in Apple Valley also on Saturday. Made it home and my car worked just like it should. Many accidents all day lone on the 15 South. Wow! Newt was there also. See you all in the streets next time. Happy to see you again Ole Glory!
Old 03-23-2010, 09:46 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
ARTICLE: NO AMNESTY RALLY Rancho Cucamonga
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Letters to the editor
letters@inlandnewspapers.com
Reporter
jannise.johnson@inlandnewspapers.com

Click on the link below to read the article
Pro-immigration protested in Rancho Cucamonga
Group holds rally against amnesty
Jannise Johnson, Staff Writer
Created: 03/21/2010 06:47:01 PM PDT
http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_14726890

Since the article was placed online, many people have commented at the paper's website. Here are some of their remarks:

Attorney - Chino Hills
Immigrants will be legalized within the next 10 years. There is no other solution. Deporting them is impossible. A few at a time, sure. Good luck with that. I believe last year, they deported more than ever. Did it make a difference? Deport the felons, legalize the rest so that they can pay their penalty fee and begin paying state income tax, and federal income tax.
Other than those two, they pay sales tax, property taxes and most other taxes.
You people who don't like the fact that white America is becoming less white, swallow the pill or leave, because it has become a reality.

Joeslick - Diamond Bar
The race? The race of criminals, just look at the toilet they call Mexico. My parents immigrated here from Europe, but they did it the legal way, they followed all the rules, they didn’t come here demanding the rules be different for them.
Requiring immigrants to follow the rules isn’t racist as some cry, laws are laws, get over it.

Gracias

Joseph Kowalski - AOL
Thirty people from Rancho Cuca Monga protesting against 50,000 people from Washington and New York. I wonder who will win this argument? Get a life yokels the time is here to inject some cojones into this economy and bring America back. You lazy hillbillies can't do it. Let those who are higher in the evolution tree do it.

Eileen - Pomona
THANK YOU for standing up! How can amnesty pass when 20 million Americans are looking for a job?

Orale - Rancho Cucamonga
WOW!! 30 people. Sorry a s s rally If you ask me. Times have changed people. Mix of races across this country. i agree with most of you here saying that illegal is illegal. I am of Mexican decent and am damn proud of it, but first, I am an American with culture. Thats what is missing from you lame a s s racist bastards that make all these stupid comments. In the East Coast the "whites" are separated by culture.. Italian, Irish, Jewish ect.. and are proud of it. Here in So Cal. We have a bunch of ignorant a s s gueros!!! Respect your ancestors pendejos. Realize that this country was founded by immigrants trying to escape their own phucked up counrty.

COB - Rancho Cucamonga
Illegal imagration is destroying our state and our country. They are not working class people, they are free loaders looking for a hand out from our government / tax payers. They are taking away from my kids.

GetRidOfThem - Riverside Change the law. Make coming here a felony instead of a midemeanor. Set up local illegal immigration courts. Charge all illegals as spies. Shoot a few for spying. They'll go away on their own.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:28 AM

What part of ILLEGAL don't they understand.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:57 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
What part of ILLEGAL don't they understand.
The "il" part
Old 03-24-2010, 08:12 AM

"GetRidOfThem - Riverside Change the law. Make coming here a felony instead of a midemeanor. Set up local illegal immigration courts. Charge all illegals as spies. Shoot a few for spying. They'll go away on their own."

Now you're talking. Use military tribunals to summarily deal with issues involving foreign nationals illegally in the country. This actually has a constitutional and legal basis going all the way back to the U.S. Civil war. Round ups of illegal aliens are certainly possible. When large numbers of American citizens are rounded up for dissenting against our Bolshevik government, people will see that round ups indeed are possible. Unfortunately it may be to late by then.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:07 PM

Quote:
"... Charge all illegals as spies. Shoot a few for spying. They'll go away on their own."
Quote:
...When large numbers of American citizens are rounded up for dissenting against our Bolshevik government...
It seems that conspiracy theory and far right extremism do indeed go together.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:15 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
It seems that conspiracy theory and far right extremism do indeed go together.

Conspiracy theory and political extremism, in general, commonly go together.

The Far Right has, among other things, the Bilderberg Group and Barry Soetoro. The liberal extremists have the CIA selling drugs in So. Central L.A. and fraudulent computerized ballot machines in Ohio (also among other things). And people from both sides of the apex of the political pendulum have all manner of interesting notions about 9/11.
Old 03-25-2010, 08:27 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Conspiracy theory and political extremism, in general, commonly go together.

The Far Right has, among other things, the Bilderberg Group and Barry Soetoro. The liberal extremists have the CIA selling drugs in So. Central L.A. and fraudulent computerized ballot machines in Ohio (also among other things). And people from both sides of the apex of the political pendulum have all manner of interesting notions about 9/11.
The open borders lobby pretty much calls anyone that wants immigration law enforced an extremist, and our claims about the infiltration of mexico into America, illegals getting welfare and other benefits, illegalls' taking American jobs, etc., a conspiracy theory.