Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-19-2009, 12:16 PM

Default Amnesty tea party.

This was brought up by LAPhil at FBIS:

http://www.fightbackinsac.com/forums...ead.php?t=3011

Tea Party Against AMNESTY For Illegal Aliens November 14, 2009!

http://www.againstamnesty.com/
Old 10-19-2009, 02:42 PM
"SZinWestLA"

I'm workin' on it folks. I've contacted some people who are putting me in contact with some people, etc.

Unintentionally (and somewhat ironically), I'm going to play a part in making AZP look like less of an unaccomplished idiot. There's actually going to be an SOS Rally Squad that will hit the concrete next month. That is, of course, presuming that you guys show up for the gig I'm trying to put together. In the event that you don't, of course, I will not have softened the self-inflicted damage of an utterly moronic statement by Mike; I will have become Mike.
Old 10-19-2009, 03:11 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I'm workin' on it folks. I've contacted some people who are putting me in contact with some people, etc.

Unintentionally (and somewhat ironically), I'm going to play a part in making AZP look like less of an unaccomplished idiot. There's actually going to be an SOS Rally Squad that will hit the concrete next month. That is, of course, presuming that you guys show up for the gig I'm trying to put together. In the event that you don't, of course, I will not have softened the self-inflicted damage of an utterly moronic statement by Mike; I will have become Mike.
So now everyone has two reasons to come. 1) to support our causes and 2) to prevent you from resembling a failure. These are both noble causes, right?
Old 10-19-2009, 03:31 PM

Quote:
I will not have softened the self-inflicted damage of an utterly moronic statement by Mike; I will have become Mike.
Just what did the Mike say?
Old 10-20-2009, 04:02 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Immediately after he failed to produce even half a dozen members for the last function in Hollywood, and promptly tossed two of the folks who did show up over the city walls, that imbecile announced the formation of regionally organized SOS Rally Squads. This, of course, struck me as unabashedly idiotic and equally entertaining in its abusurdity because there's nobody left to rally. The whole concept, if nothing else, has provided me with material for a series of snide remarks and sarcastic asides.

Rally with whom, Einstein?

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 10-20-2009 at 04:04 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:08 AM

Sam, change of plans. There's a good chance I'll be able to make it. So you can count on at least one other person being there.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:03 AM

No Amnesty Rally
Dateline - Big Bear, CA November 14, 2009
In This Issue
Video Links
Rally Photos

WE THE PEOPLE
FOUR RALLY VIDEOS - Visit the website

http://californiascrusader.com/

BIG BEAR RALLY

It was a gorgeous day - the mountain sky was clear and crisp! The late autumn leaves were gold and red. The sun on the lake glistened like diamonds.

BIG BEAR ORGANIZER
Ernie Szabo of Big Bear organized the rally - click on the link below and view his video message, screen #1

http://www.californiascrusader.com/

BIG BEAR SIGNS...

/SUPPORTIVE PASSERSBY

"I have never seen so many thumbs up or heard so much horn honking," said Raymond Herrera, Founder of We the People, California Crusaders.

Watch a short group video, screen #2:
http://californiascrusader.com/

You can hear the horn honking, video screen #3:
http://www.californiascrusader.com/
FORMER IMMIGRANT NOW A US CITIZEN

Former immigrant proclaimed she immigrated the "right way" and is now a proud U.S. citizen!

PRO-ILLEGAL ALIEN SUPPORTERS

According to an Internet posting, pro-illegal alien supporters from Los Angeles had claimed they were on their way to protest the Big Bear Rally. Police were notified.

Although the Los Angeles protesters never arrived, there were more than five carloads of vocal pro-illegal alien supporters - who expressed themselves - some with the finger.

The passenger in the car at left, rolled down his window, then held a sign that read, "Shame On You."

However, below is a photo of the typical response. Hunters and fishermen in trucks, families in SUVs and semi-truck drivers honked and gave the thumbs up.

Below, Liberty Mobile Pet Grooming truck

PASSERSBY STOPPED TO TALK AND RALLY

Local residents joined us - signed up for email lists.
Ernie's wife supplied hot chocolate and hot dogs

THANK YOU BIG BEAR!

Last edited by Ole Glory; 11-16-2009 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Unable to post pictures
Old 11-16-2009, 04:20 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Very cool. Thanks for posting, Glory.

I've been curious to see news from the other events. There were at least 10 in California alone. Since there's supposed to be a series of these amnesty opposition tea parties, I'll probably attend at a diff. location next time.

On an unrelated note, that banner that I invested in and hung near the front of the Pasadena City Hall entrance certainly seems to have done the trick. I've received multiple angry e-mails from people who clearly have different opinions about migrants (their term, not mine) than do I.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:57 PM
As seen on TV!

I had My vehichle all fueled-up, and a few from Marin that were planning on going to Sacto, and from what I read here late friday evening, it was'nt happening?

So how many showed up?

CB.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:48 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Bunny View Post
I had My vehichle all fueled-up, and a few from Marin that were planning on going to Sacto, and from what I read here late friday evening, it was'nt happening?
So how many showed up?

CB.
You know, i'm not really sure. It was less than 50, but more than twenty. Those that did show are founded in activism for the most part, so it's likeley we'll see them again.
Not to worry about missing this one. We will have an official one for SOS at the Capitol in early December.