Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-02-2010, 06:32 AM
SOS Associate

Default Nightingale Still Up To Old Tricks

From Nightingales facebook page:

Quote:
Chelene Nightingale:
Shane, I reported Davi to Facebook. He has been stalking me for over 2 years now. Our campaign's security advisor did some investigating on Davi and discovered several tax liens and FBI reports on Davi dating back from 1992 to the present. He has filed several bankruptcies and has a $100,000 judgment against him. Our advisor also discovered videos and photos of him connected to neo-nazis. We have the file and our advisor said this is classic agent history. He could not find employment for him, but did find a mystery business called the Black Market associated with him. I have contacted both the IRS and the FBI. What Davi wrote was NOT true at all!! Typical Saul Alinsky tactic to take one small portion of a truth and then twist it into a completely different story. Our advisor thought post election that he would fade away but apparently not. I copied what he wrote and will be using it for more evidence. Our advisor also find some connection to him and the Rand Corporation in VA. I do NOT have a history of "screwing" people over! But unfortunately I do have a history now of political stalkers...in this case if Davi is not an agent, which I am convinced due to John's report, then he is extremely mentally obsessive and ill which of course concerns me and my personal safety. If you have any questions let me know.
7 hours ago · Report.
I might add, that in typical Nazingale fascion, she deleted all the posts that I had made on there.