Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-25-2014, 09:01 PM

Default I'm sensing that the border surge is waking up a few Americans.

Are you sensing that immigration issues are heating up in our country?

I am. I'm hearing more of the general public discussing it, and being very upset about the border surge.
I suspect that if Obama tries any more executive amnesty's it's going to heat up even more.

On my last job, there were three people discussing what went on in Murrieta, and the border surge, I didn't even bring up the topic.

There is a lot of volatility in the country on immigration right now, with the border surge and the combined threat of Obama's next executive amnesty.

I have to admit I think this situation is waking quite a few Americans.
Old 07-25-2014, 09:47 PM
SOS Associate

I see that too. A new wave of interest.
Old 07-26-2014, 07:57 AM

It's great. Guess were not the racist's that said we were. Wake up America!
Old 07-26-2014, 08:22 AM

obama intends to use executive authority to legalize all illegals. Now and in the future. If he succeeds, this country is effectively over. We will have become Iraq overnight.
Old 07-26-2014, 11:23 AM

Do you think a march or rally is in order? If so, where would be the best location?
Old 07-26-2014, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipsycatlover View Post
obama intends to use executive authority to legalize all illegals. Now and in the future. If he succeeds, this country is effectively over. We will have become Iraq overnight.
What I heard was 5 mil, but it will be all by the time he's done.

He's pulling loads of dirty tricks to ram his ideology through, and he could care less about destroying the country while he's at it.

The protests are great, it warms my heart. However, until the Senate is flipped with enough of a vote to over ride presidential veto and wield congressional power, Obama is going to run amok with the political version of violent rape.

I think California is lost for running Boxer off and respectfully replacing Feinstein, but it has to be tried. And those in other states must be supported in their efforts to turn the tide.

One more thing:

without going into detail, Obama has largely alienated the military - lots of bad feelings. World history shows that when the leadership of a nation loses the loyalty of its armed forces bad things happen, from coups to foreign invasion to outright surrender of sovereignty.

It's much more serious than what I can express with just a few words.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 07-26-2014 at 01:12 PM.
Old 07-27-2014, 03:36 AM

Default Hooraay!

I love it. Burn baby burn.

I know this sounds bizarre and I have posted it here before, - but,- BO *( aka body odor ) is sinking fast. According to this mornings news BO is well into the negative in the 55 percentile of disfavor among the people in the 6 major categories.

It's over for Obama. He is now facing serious impeachment. There is a present even chance that the charges will be brought in Congress. The current prognosis is that it probably will not succeed before his term expires.

I referred to Dinesh D'Sousas book America previously. I'm now about 2/3rd's through reading. He is an emigrant from India coming in the 1970's. So far I haven't learned anything new that I didn't already know. However, it is interesting that he does have some very intellectual insight into who America is and how it functions. So far I haven't read anything at all that I disagree with. This is one conservative foreigner who understands our country and vigorously supports it. I'll have to give him very high marks and a big welcome.

Last edited by wetibbe; 07-27-2014 at 03:43 AM.
Old 07-27-2014, 06:07 AM

By the time a community "wakes up" it's all over for them. Boston welcomed the "children". They were expecting kiddies from toddlers up to six years old. What they got were 16, 17 and 18 year old tatted up gang bangers. Now they are screaming and taking to the streets. Except it's too little too late. Those nominal children are already there.

It was a disappointment that so few people showed up at the nationwide protests. Now it's a matter of just contacting all congressional and senatorial representatives and leaning on them. obama is the most evil and dangerous entity in the world today. If he succeeds, his plan will end the nation. Not only end the nation but make Guatamala, El Salvador and Honduras narco-terrorist havens that will threaten Costa Rica, Belize, Panama, every stable country in Central America will be in danger.
Old 07-27-2014, 09:56 AM

To solve any of it the government has to be changed.

The world's on fire; Obama and Kerry live in a fantasy world, and whatever "the international community" is, it has neither respect nor trust for either one; our defacto border joins Colombia; inflation is rearing its ugly head; Obama is fluctuating between the roles of disconnected fundraiser and executive order, banana republic dictator; Harry Reid appears to be suffering from dementia; it seems Boehner is more interested in filing lawsuits than flexing whatever muscle the house has...

... and Congress is taking a 5 week vacation.

The list goes on and on...

And in the middle of all of this I get an email from Senator Boxer gushing that Obama signed her bill to make some memorial at March AFB into a national monument... and she probably does think that I will be piss my pants excited about that insignificant piece of do nothing legislation.

It is incomprehensibly insane.

I don't think term limits is the way to go (Willie Brown's legislative machine had to go, but term limits has destroyed the California legislature) but they all need to go.

If anyone thinks that any of the problems - including illegal immigration - are going to be solved without a major turn over in Washington, they are going to be perpetually disappointed.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 07-27-2014 at 10:28 AM.