Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-07-2010, 06:24 PM

Default Nightingale the "Christian" Uses Anything for Her Agenda

I just read on Nightingale's Facebook, that she wants people to wave signs for her gubernatorial candidacy at this weekend's Harvest Crusade! This is so repugnant to me as a Christian that words cannot express my thoughts properly. How dare this woman use a evangelistic event for her own selfish purposes! This woman has no shame! How dare she sully the name of Christ with her selfish use of an evangelistic outreach!
Old 08-07-2010, 07:27 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
I just read on Nightingale's Facebook, that she wants people to wave signs for her gubernatorial candidacy at this weekend's Harvest Crusade! This is so repugnant to me as a Christian that words cannot express my thoughts properly. How dare this woman use a evangelistic event for her own selfish purposes! This woman has no shame! How dare she sully the name of Christ with her selfish use of an evangelistic outreach!
Actually, given her campaign strategy, I think it fits perfectly for her. I understand your revulsion. Some of us gun nuts felt the same way when she straps on a sidearm and waves her banners at gun shows. Sacreligious.
Old 08-08-2010, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Actually, given her campaign strategy, I think it fits perfectly for her. I understand your revulsion. Some of us gun nuts felt the same way when she straps on a sidearm and waves her banners at gun shows. Sacreligious.
I guess I would not be vomiting in my mouth if she had not wore her Christianity on her sleeve so much. I was going back through the exchange her and I had at the end of my time with the old SOS, and it seems to me that she just thinks she is more moral and righteous than everyone else.

As an aside, and totally off-topic, I was reading some posts you put up at FBIS, in which you stated that there was discussion about what I (which was not just me, but MikeinLA had assisted me) was trying to do to SOS by staging AA2. I missed it the first time around. Do you recall any details of those conversations?
Old 08-08-2010, 04:03 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
I guess I would not be vomiting in my mouth if she had not wore her Christianity on her sleeve so much. I was going back through the exchange her and I had at the end of my time with the old SOS, and it seems to me that she just thinks she is more moral and righteous than everyone else.

As an aside, and totally off-topic, I was reading some posts you put up at FBIS, in which you stated that there was discussion about what I (which was not just me, but MikeinLA had assisted me) was trying to do to SOS by staging AA2. I missed it the first time around. Do you recall any details of those conversations?
Errr..ahhh...I don't know. I'll have to revisit that thread to jog the memory
Old 08-08-2010, 05:45 PM
SOS Associate

Can you point the post out to me?
Old 08-09-2010, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Can you point the post out to me?
I can't find it now, so maybe I misread something in the American Apparel 3 thread on FBIS.