Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-08-2011, 12:09 PM

Default Would like your thoughts on a new(?) form of Activism

It seems that SOS is one of the very few groups left that have or continue to engage in activism. Thank you.

With that said, it seems to me that a more firm or direct approach, if you like is needed to spark the interest of the sheeple. Even with the economy in the toilet most Americans are unwilling to take any direct action. And those skunks that engage in treason will continue to so unabated.

Which begs the question of how to proceed in order to garnish real life results.
It's crystal clear that most Americans no longer would be motivated by appeals to patriotism or 'charity begins at home'. And those that are concerned
do so via the internet only.

Therefore, that leaves 2 options. Wait until the economy crashes and hope that Americans finally 'get it'. Or try using the only motivators left. Self interest and fear.

In other words, I would direct the activism or protest as the case may be towards specific political, religious or other entities. But in a way that encourages them to take stock in their self preservation or fear, if you will. Mostly from a financial perspective. We now live in a society that values making money above all. Even treason.

Here's few examples.

In front of X corporation I would post a large banner on their front lawn during the night with "X proudly outsources jobs while Americans are out of work'

"Walmart, always slave labor"

"Bob's landscaping thanks you for paying the welfare of our illegal aliens employees"

"The (DNC or GOP) supports amnesty for illegals while Americans are out of work"

Then there's AIPAC, the Catholic League, the ADL, media outlets, shills such as Limbaugh and Hannity.

And so on.

--
Americans1st

Last edited by Americans 1st; 07-09-2011 at 10:03 AM. Reason: proofreading
Old 07-08-2011, 12:36 PM

It's wonderful that there is someone like yourself who takes the time to consider being active and puts it out there and this post is not directed to those who are willing to go forward. I wish we had many more like you. I've posted suggestions of protests and rallies that others have said they'd like to see happen, but not one other person responded that they would attend.

I would LOVE TO ORGANIZE SOMETHING!!!! But, unless there is a commitment by others to actually attend, and not just reply that they're busy that day or live too far, I will not waste my time. I've done that and been there and it's not fun being surrounded by other who want to do you harm and no real back up.

If those of you who are actually serious about doing some activism in So. Cal will really show up, PM me and I promise if there's more than I can count on one hand I'll organize something. SOS is known for its activism and it should continue, but that takes commitment and not just a whim by some when they feel in the mood.
Old 07-09-2011, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
It's wonderful that there is someone like yourself who takes the time to consider being active and puts it out there and this post is not directed to those who are willing to go forward. I wish we had many more like you. I've posted suggestions of protests and rallies that others have said they'd like to see happen, but not one other person responded that they would attend.

I would LOVE TO ORGANIZE SOMETHING!!!! But, unless there is a commitment by others to actually attend, and not just reply that they're busy that day or live too far, I will not waste my time. I've done that and been there and it's not fun being surrounded by other who want to do you harm and no real back up.

If those of you who are actually serious about doing some activism in So. Cal will really show up, PM me and I promise if there's more than I can count on one hand I'll organize something. SOS is known for its activism and it should continue, but that takes commitment and not just a whim by some when they feel in the mood.
I'm in NJ and would certainly help out if I were in Southern California. I can only do what is available to me considering the fact that help from others is not forthcoming.

--
Americans First
Old 07-10-2011, 02:03 PM

It's as if we are all waiting for the bullet to be shot. Then those who have been quiet will want all of us to protect them. All I can say is stay out of my way, I'll be too busy to protect those who sat around.