Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-24-2010, 01:13 PM

Smile Need help in creating a "Hire American" movement

Perhaps it's time to be more direct in our approach. I'm working on a new idea whereby the idea of 'Hire American' should be in the forefront of any political activism. Before I advertise the site with fliers, etc., I need some folks to take a look and give an honest critique of how to make this idea a success.

In addition, hopefully we could one day progress to an American Nationalist movement.

http://www.hireamerican.org
Old 05-24-2010, 02:55 PM

That is a noble sentiment and a nice looking website too.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that the labor market is at all what drives illegal immigration and immigration in general. I firmly believe that the global economy has been engineered to create jobs for people who can't really do anything and that these jobs will never be allowed to anyone who is a citizen or descended from one.

Leaf blowers. Have you ever seen the idiots running these things? I swear, I've seen three guys with leaf blowers trying to chase about a half pound of debris out of a parking lot on a windy day. And they'll do the same thing every week. I've seen a guy with a leaf blower using it on a garden bed. Apparently the people who hire these slobbering morons want them to do the job they are doing. There is plenty of oversight.

How many times have you seen city contractors ripping up a piece of street every two years or less. They don't look like citizens to me and I don't just mean hispanics. This is all make-work that we don't or shouldn't need in order to hire people we don't need either.

The less visible part of it is our computers and especially software. Most people are consuming enough software now to look at the way some of it works and wonder, "What the heck? I don't have to be Bill Gates to figure out this stuff shouldn't work this way." High tech visas. Thanks a lot.

You know, if illegal immigrants were making this country a better place, I might be a little more tolerant about them being here. But they aren't and the jobs they are doing don't make the country a better place either. I say get rid of them and get rid of their useless jobs too.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
That is a noble sentiment and a nice looking website too.

Unfortunately, I don't believe that the labor market is at all what drives illegal immigration and immigration in general.
Wow. Is this the same SOS I used to post to years ago?

I guess Americans should just starve to death 'cause illegal immigration or outsourcing does not takes their jobs.
Old 05-24-2010, 05:17 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderate Mammal View Post
Wow. Is this the same SOS I used to post to years ago?

I guess Americans should just starve to death 'cause illegal immigration or outsourcing does not takes their jobs.
That's just one person's opinion there Moderate Mammal. I think you'll find alot more that don't subscribe to that theory.
And along with that goes a bit of change at SOS in that we don't ban or silence those that have a different opinion like the old regime.

Welcome Back, and glad to see you're still slugging away too.
Old 05-24-2010, 06:00 PM

Yes, that is only one person opinion. The jobs the illegal are doing used to be jobs Americans did. Not every American has an IQ of 100+ so we have people, our own people, who need those jobs that Twoller seems to think are disposable. Many are jobs that were done by those that couldn't handle a job that required cognitive skills or by kid as summer work, or entry level as in construction, or retired people used to supplement their social security. They are not simply disposable employment.

But the fact is the illegals are not just taking those jobs, they're starting up businesses and hiring only their own, and they're not just from Mexico. Many have figured out how to work the system. They are getting a big chunk of the stimulus money and using their foreign connections to bring in products that the stimulus calls for, especially in regards to this green energy crap. Where do you think all those "Star" products used to replace the 'energy guzzlers' are coming from? They're not manufactured here, yet your tax dollars are paying to install them.

Moderate Mammal I went to your site and registered. Anything I can do to help, please ask.
Old 05-24-2010, 08:19 PM

The jobs are disposable, but the money that creates those jobs is not. The money that creates those useless jobs for useless immigrants can be used to create useful jobs for citizens of all educational backgrounds, abilities and needs.

My point is not that low level jobs are necessarily useless, but that the jobs that illegal immigrants do are not only useless, but the economy is being perverted to create these useless, do nothing jobs for people we, and in fact nobody anywhere on the planet needs.

Yes, we need to put citizens to work and the money being siphoned off to employ useless immigrants should be made to employ unemployed citizens in useful employment.

Citizens would benefit. The country would benefit. Our quality of life would benefit and the economy would benefit. The United States has never benefited from the labor of serfs.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:35 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
My point is not that low level jobs are necessarily useless, but that the jobs that illegal immigrants do are not only useless, but the economy is being perverted to create these useless, do nothing jobs for people we, and in fact nobody anywhere on the planet needs.

Interesting theory. What are the useless jobs that have been created (outside of government)?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As to the website, my thoughts are A) the challenge, as with almost all websites on a now jam-packed internet will be advertising, and B) if nothing else, you are to be commended for using Go Daddy, an Arizona-based business.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 05-25-2010 at 05:38 AM.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Yes, that is only one person opinion. The jobs the illegal are doing used to be jobs Americans did. Not every American has an IQ of 100+ so we have people, our own people, who need those jobs that Twoller seems to think are disposable. Many are jobs that were done by those that couldn't handle a job that required cognitive skills or by kid as summer work, or entry level as in construction, or retired people used to supplement their social security. They are not simply disposable employment.

But the fact is the illegals are not just taking those jobs, they're starting up businesses and hiring only their own, and they're not just from Mexico. Many have figured out how to work the system. They are getting a big chunk of the stimulus money and using their foreign connections to bring in products that the stimulus calls for, especially in regards to this green energy crap. Where do you think all those "Star" products used to replace the 'energy guzzlers' are coming from? They're not manufactured here, yet your tax dollars are paying to install them.

Moderate Mammal I went to your site and registered. Anything I can do to help, please ask.
Here is an example of the illegals starting up their own businesses and hiring their own people.

Illegal immigration scandal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llWeSPTwKCc
Old 06-01-2010, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Interesting theory. What are the useless jobs that have been created (outside of government)?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As to the website, my thoughts are A) the challenge, as with almost all websites on a now jam-packed internet will be advertising, and B) if nothing else, you are to be commended for using Go Daddy, an Arizona-based business.
I did not know that. Perhaps that's a good sign?

Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-01-2010, 02:10 PM

I'm almost finished with the site. I added California as a sticky.

Please use and promote the site.

Thomas Jefferson