Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-04-2010, 03:27 AM

Default Thoughts:

Just remember, illegal alien college students normally can't legally and legitimately get a job after graduation !! There are cases of them moaning and groaning because no-one would hire them. Some crying two years after graduation and still unemployed.

As to Jerry Moonbeam, I read a couple of days ago that he confessed that while Governor last time he did not actually have a plan !!!! He just went drifting along and let things happen. It may be that he is just as clueless now.

I don't think Brown will be giving away the company store now if there isn't any store to give away ! With his deficit and the Government defaulting it could be the medicine that moderates his loose and liberal mentality.

About the only consolation that I can think of is that California is an example of what the other states don't want to be.

How did California and New York get so many of these screwball fruitcakes ? Could it be our liberal educational system ?

Bill O'Reilly asked that same question last night and came up with some pretty good answers for California at least.

Last edited by wetibbe; 11-04-2010 at 03:29 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:52 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Just remember, illegal alien college students normally can't legally and legitimately get a job after graduation !! There are cases of them moaning and groaning because no-one would hire them. Some crying two years after graduation and still unemployed.

As to Jerry Moonbeam, I read a couple of days ago that he confessed that while Governor last time he did not actually have a plan !!!! He just went drifting along and let things happen. It may be that he is just as clueless now.

I don't think Brown will be giving away the company store now if there isn't any store to give away ! With his deficit and the Government defaulting it could be the medicine that moderates his loose and liberal mentality.

Won't give away the store? The unions just spent millions getting him elected and don't want anything in return? You don't think he's willing to spend CA taxpayer money to make a certain constituency happy - particularly one that gave him lots of votes (Young and Hispanic)?

Do you remember the speech he gave at UCLA less than a week ago wherein he said that financial aid for illegal aliens (The California DREAM Act) in CA is exactly what he'll deliver?

Which Democratic politicians in this state, whom you can name, have stopped spending irresponsibly because we're billions in debt?

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 11-04-2010 at 05:58 AM.
Old 11-04-2010, 07:31 AM

I understand Pocho. Never been a runner, but sometimes it has to happen. I love my country, it's worth fighting for, and it had nothing to do with Prop 19!
How could that be?