Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-25-2010, 02:00 PM

Default It's all about timing! Is it time?

Things are starting to heat up in regards to illegal immigration. Maybe we should consider getting a rally together or something to counter the La Razaists as they bellyache about Arizona. Any suggestions, and how many of you are interested in such action and will actually participate?
Old 04-25-2010, 03:38 PM

My heart is in it but the body must stay retired.
I hope others will step up and say 'yes'. I saw in one of the AZ videos where one of the protesters said about the violence "We are mad, what can you expect" ? That is their mind set, we have to have the same except without the violence. Also saw on Ch 7 yesterday where there was a meeting at Pasadena CC where there was some kind of affair to help the Latinas of high school age. One of the Ch 7 female reportes was the MC, I think she was Jovana Lara. Other groups should be countering with some kind of help for US high school students, of course they would be there to soak up anything or at least spy.
GOOD LUCK WITH ANYTHING YOU CAN GET GOING. It needs to start NOW. AZ should be an inspiration to all of us.
Old 04-27-2010, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Things are starting to heat up in regards to illegal immigration. Maybe we should consider getting a rally together or something to counter the La Razaists as they bellyache about Arizona. Any suggestions, and how many of you are interested in such action and will actually participate?
Email just in:

NO AMNESTY SUPPORT ARIZONA LAW

As illegal aliens and open border extremists demonstrate nationwide on Saturday, May 1st, join with Pro-Law enforcement supporters calling for: Comprehensive Immigration Law Enforcement

Bring your biggest American Flag

Stop Illegal Immigration Signs Available

Raffle Prize

DATE:
Saturday, May 1

TIME:
MEET AT 10:30AM DENNY'S (1623 E Imperial Hwy, Brea, CA) PARKING LOT - WALK TO THE OVERPASS - RALLY BEGINS 11AM

Freeway Overpass Imperial Hwy Overpass/Exit 57 Freeway
Park in the shopping center located adjacent to the 57 Freeway:
1623 E Imperial Hwy, Brea, CA Short walk to the freeway overpass from the shopping center

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Br...eocode=ADDRESS

BLESS AMERICA MEETING AFTER THE RALLY

We The People California's Crusader http://californiascrusader.com/
Old 04-27-2010, 09:45 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Glory View Post
Raffle Prize
Prizes?
Old 04-28-2010, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Not a single one here said aye. I did give my excuse.
Jean, if you want to try this(request) again I will repost that if you get something going I will try to find transportation and attend. I will not drive
alone.

Where is everyone here, no response? May 1st was taken up for me couple of months ago. There are such a few who want to do anything except post on the forum.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:53 AM

I am not sure whether or not I can attend this, but I believe that it is time to act. The country is pissed. Illegal immigrants and their enablers are feeling the heat. It reminds me of the McStain Amnesty attempt back in 2008. The atmosphere is electric, and we need something that will continue to energize the grassroots.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:37 PM
SOS Associate

I am readying for action up here. I'll help get us in the mood for a bigger event down there.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Not a single one here said aye. I did give my excuse.
Jean, if you want to try this(request) again I will repost that if you get something going I will try to find transportation and attend. I will not drive
alone.

Where is everyone here, no response? May 1st was taken up for me couple of months ago. There are such a few who want to do anything except post on the forum.
Yes, you're right Rimo, everyone seems to have something else that is more important to do. Yet, they complain that our side isn't doing anything. Put up or shut up. Rimo, if some here had half your passion to stomp out this invasion, we'd have a great fighting force. You have always been such a driven and passionate person for the cause.

If this law in Arizona had happened four years ago, there would be hundreds of people ready to protest. But today, they'd rather watch tv or just post and complain. What good is it to organize if the big mouths just tap on a keyboard. Let's hope they get some passion back and desire to hit the streets.

Glory has posted an event being held by Robin and Ray and I hope some will attend who live close to where they're having it. At this late point it wouldn't be worth trying to organize anything on our end, and you were right Rimo, not one person gave any indication that they wanted to hit the streets. NOT ONE!!!

Davi is planing on doing some things up north. I will be organizing something in the next few weeks, talks are in the works. I understand that some of you live far away and it would be hard to travel and participate. But that shouldn't stop you from doing a street activity where you live. Think about it.
Old 04-28-2010, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Yes, you're right Rimo, everyone seems to have something else that is more important to do. Yet, they complain that our side isn't doing anything. Put up or shut up.
This kind of public guilt mongering is unnecessary, I wish you would refrain from this kind of attitude, it really makes me not want to show up, it's uninviting.

Alot of successful rallies were done through email or just simply invitation announcement (like Glory posted), not by a show of hands on a public message board.
Old 04-28-2010, 03:10 PM

Quote:
This kind of public guilt mongering is unnecessary, I wish you would refrain from this kind of attitude, it really makes me not want to show up, it's uninviting.

Alot of successful rallies were done through email or just simply invitation announcement (like Glory posted), not by a show of hands on a public message board.
[B]You miss the point of our posts above, Jean ask if anyone was interested before she made the effort to organize and then have no one show up. When no one said 'I will', it was assumed that no one had an interest in doing anything.
In the past when no one showed an interest it meant ' No, don't count on me'.

The event that Glory post is organized by Robin and Ray. Seems they have something almost every week but they do not publish here.
I guess you should blame me and only me for the post about no participation on me but I know how it was on the old fourm. I guess I don't know how to motivate anyone[B]