Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > SOS Management and Operation Discussion

SOS Management and Operation Discussion Questions and answers about the management and operation of Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-26-2009, 09:22 PM
Administrator

Default Forum Logo Input Wanted

As you may be able to tell, the forum header logo was contrived in haste. I'd like some input as to making something more permanent and in depth. We should try to incorporate some generalization from our corporate statement:

B. The specific purpose of this corporation is:
1) To educate California's native born, legal US citizens, and naturalized US citizens, about the effects that illegal immigration and increased legal immigration may have on their quality of life; economy; ability to control their government and its' expenditures; and their rights and options as an affected class of persons.
2) To advocate for California's native born legal US citizens in the areas of education; business and employment practices; security and safety; access to, and control of government and services; and inclusion in public policy and process.
3) To advocate for state and national sovereignty amidst the pressures of evolving world or regional governments.
4) To educate, and advocate for, California's native born, legal US citizens in the areas of commerce and community where competing foreign interests may threaten their livelihoods, incomes, security, constitutional rights, or due process.
5) To advocate for enforcement of US immigration law and Border security, and local and State codes and laws in so far as they pertain to the protection of the liberty, rights, safety, and economic security of California's native born legal United States citizens.
6) To educate California's native born legal US citizens about their right to self determination, control of their communities and government as that pertains to immigration or evolving regional or world governments and foreign economic and government entities.
7) To educate California's legal Citizens, both native born and naturalized about their right to self defense, their right to own, possess, use, carry, and trade firearms, and other weapons within the law, and to advocate for the practice of those rights under constitutional gaurantees.
8) To solicit for, earn, or otherwise acquire, Funds; Assets; Services; Goods or other forms of liquidity and trade through charitable acts, donations, or other methods legally allowable under the laws governing US federal and California state charitable corporations that can be used in support of the articles set forth above; distributed to the affected class of persons mentioned above for charitable support; and to the operating costs of the corporation so long as it remains the lesser of the three.
9) To promote and participate in bold activism in the pursuit of all the above articles
III
Old 10-26-2009, 10:27 PM

Wow, I'm going to have to think about this. Can't think of much just off the top of my head, but something my just pop in it in the next few days.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:31 AM

Your quick pick works for me but I admit I am not all that creative with such.
Old 10-27-2009, 11:29 AM

Maybe a juxtaposition of what is happening or has happened to the state next to what we once were or could be with the capital in the middle. Or just the capital, the California flag and people holding the US flag. The main concern should be that it makes a point and is easily understood at a glance. I'll work on looking for some stuff today. Maybe I'll get lucky.