Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-16-2014, 09:02 PM

Default Exciting news to report from CA-25 Congressional race.

About a month ago, I launched a letter-writing campaign with Numbers USA to inject the issue of illegal immigration into the CA 25th district Congressional race between Republican candidates Steve Knight and Tony Strickland.

Yesterday, I got news from my contacts at Numbers USA that Candidate Steve Knight was very upset about his low ratings on immigration issues from Numbers USA, (his low ratings were caused because he signed a petition over a year ago requesting amnesty for illegal aliens).

In an effort to improve his ratings Candidate Steve Knight took the Numbers USA Candidate questionnaire this week and his ratings have made a substantial and impressive jump!

We now have Steve Knight on the record opposing, amnesty, chain migration, defunding sanctuary cities and limiting worker importation. Steve Knight is also now on the record supporting E-verify, and attrition through enforcement!

Please review the Numbers USA Candidate comparison here:
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/e...-district.html

Our goal was to engage the Candidates of the 25th district and inject immigration issues into this race, and improve the candidate’s position on this issue.

Candidate Steve Knight has decided it behooves him to strengthen his stand on this important issue, and I commend him for taking this important step in the right direction.

Unfortunately, Tony Strickland continues to dodge questions on immigration and hide from the topic.

See my questions to Tony Strickland here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UknjfRue8hY

Our job now, is to call Tony Strickland’s office and let him know that Steve Knight has made an impressive jump in his Numbers USA ratings on immigration and that you are very impressed by this, and that Candidate Tony Strickland needs to stop dodging immigration questions and hiding from this topic if he wants your vote.

Stricklands office: 661-347-8155

Please also spread the word and alert all of your contacts in Santa Clarita, Simi Valley, Acton, and the Antelope valley about Knights jump in ratings.

It’s excellent that we were able to apply enough pressure to improve Steve Knight, but we now need to put more pressure on Strickland to get him to compete with Knight on immigration, that way whoever wins we will have improved them on this issue and have them on the record standing up for our point of view on this important issue.

Lets be real, Politicians will only move our way if they think they need to, it’s close to election time and Steve Knight realized that he needs us… but apparently Tony Strickland thinks we are still unneeded and therefor makes no effort to court us. Please make this very important call to Tony Strickland and let him know that if he doesn’t make a substantial move to increase his Numbers USA ratings, you are going to vote for Steve Knight.

Thank you to all who called and wrote to the 25th District Candidates pressing them to clarify their position on this issue. Apparently we are making the impact that we desired, with at least one of the candidates.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 10-16-2014 at 09:05 PM.
Old 10-21-2014, 04:30 AM

Default Opa!!!!!!!!!!

Wow !

I watched the Greg vs Tony video. Holy )-*1#$6% ........................

Now everyone knows what disingenuous prevaricator means.

It takes some Chutzpa - but I think that when he said he already answered the question what he was saying is that he answered. Doesn't matter that he didn't address the issue. Only that he spewed out some verbiage.

The Guy's a numb skill. Around 150 people in the room and there are 150 different opinions of what amnesty means?????

Illegal immigration seems to be a third rail for politician's. They just do not want to address it.

__________________________________________________ ___

BTW did'ja see the Fox News item yesterday. Obama at a black fundraiser. Soon after starting, black people just got up and walked out.
__________________________________________________ ___

Whose worse than Baghdad Bob?
Old 10-21-2014, 06:35 PM

I got a few people in the audience angry at me that night at the Strickland/ Knight symposium.

Although it was probably Knight and Strickland employees and volunteers that were annoyed with me.

Non the less I couldn't give a rats ass about who likes or doesn't like my questions. I have to admit I have a very little patients for politicians that dodge questions on this issue,

The way I see it, my time is valuable, and if I took my valuable time to show up at this public forum, I want them to answer my question, and not waste my time dodging the questions!

Thanks for the comment Wetibbe.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:24 PM

They've all sold us out. I registered as independent a couple of years ago to make the point I didn't like either party. I forget which party I had been registered to at that time because I have been slammed from one party to the other (illegally without my permission) so many times in two counties.

For this elections I'm voting against the progressive ideology of the Democrat party, especially fruitcakes like Obama, Harry Reid, and Nancy Pelosi.

After the election, I'm going to be supporting non recognition of all political parties and the movement towards state's rights.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.