Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Crime and Punishment

Crime and Punishment Crimes affecting our state and communities. Manhunts, wanted posters, Arrests, and sentences.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2010, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Bunny View Post
http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article...ut-pot-gardens

One retired teacher is so angry about the dammed streams, booby-trapped trails and garbage dumped in the woods by marijuana growers that on Sunday she risked confrontation to hunt down a pot garden she suspected was on her land.

“I have a hot Italian temper,” said Carol Vellutini, 68, of Santa Rosa. “I'm furious when people dump garbage in pristine places.”

On Sunday, Vellutini led a group of friends armed with shotguns into her rugged and and remote property that spans 300 acres about 25 miles northwest of Santa Rosa...

Hmm, what I don't get is that They only plants that were 6"-8" tall, by this time of the season they should have been at least 4'-8' tall.
Something just does'nt seem right here to Me, perhaps the Growers knew that they've been spotted, and cut a few branches off some of the weaker plants, cloned 'em basically, and left this patch to be dicovered, rather than Their main crop, perhaps on an adjacent property
That would explain the size of the plant They found on Her property.
or They were really, really bad at growing...?
Yes, an important way to confront these illicit grows is for property owners to keep better track of their property. This doesn't work as well for public property or wilderness areas.

There are ideal planting times for any crop, but for a plant as hardy as cannabis, any time will work