Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Social Scene > General Socializing

General Socializing Social topics not otherwise categorized

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-16-2009, 06:50 PM

Angry He'll Bow to other leaders, but show disrespect for OUR Country!

Check out this latest picture from Veterans Day 11/11/09 at the Ceremony in Arlington National Cemetery. I don't know whether the National Anthem is being played, or the Flag is going by, or WHAT, but EVERYBODY in the picture is either saluting or has his hand over the HEART.

All except ONE.

Guess who.

I do not make this stuff up!

Please make sure you can get this image to as many Americans as possible. Barry Soetero is an embarassment to this country and the soldiers that serve this great nation!
Old 11-16-2009, 07:41 PM

This is not a coincidence, it has happened way too many times. People in this country may now start to realize how much our educations system has impacted the country. Hardly anyone cares, notices or is willing to make a noise over it happening.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
This is not a coincidence, it has happened way too many times. People in this country may now start to realize how much our educations system has impacted the country. Hardly anyone cares, notices or is willing to make a noise over it happening.
I have pondered this President's behaviour and I came to the conclusion that
his liberal/Marxist upbringing coupled with an inability to think beyond what was presented to him while growing up has given us a human being that
lives in his own fairytale world as do all the other Cadillac Marxists in our nation.

Mr Nobama is not nearly as bright as people think he is.
We have glimpses of his inability to do the right thing by way of the people of the United States as he presses for higher taxation and regulation of our people.

Already a lot of folks are sick of hearing his voice on radio and seeing him on TV.
He is a megalomaniac. Has anyone here met someone like that before?

Give Nobama more time and he will finish screwing it all up.
The dude is a sick joke being played on us by the Democrat party. Why not? Didn't the Republicans give us a white yoyo?

Equal opportunity stupidity. Their turn...not ours.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:21 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
Already a lot of folks are sick of hearing his voice on radio and seeing him on TV.
He is a megalomaniac. Has anyone here met someone like that before?
Yes; If those two got married.......no, wait; That can't happen. Both need to have birth certificates for marriage, and one would spend an eternity hunting for one, and the other spend all their time hiding it.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:24 AM

Oh my God! This photo has ruined my entire week. I have a son in Afghanistan, for this AA<NEKNGKNETNGKANGKN!!!!! Our troops sometimes can not contact home for a least 2 months over there. This infuriates me!!!!!!! May his daughters have white children, so that he can learn something. Disgrace to our Country and our troops. Why didn't someone yell out something? I would have!
Old 11-17-2009, 10:48 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
Oh my God! This photo has ruined my entire week. I have a son in Afghanistan, for this AA<NEKNGKNETNGKANGKN!!!!! Our troops sometimes can not contact home for a least 2 months over there. This infuriates me!!!!!!! May his daughters have white children, so that he can learn something. Disgrace to our Country and our troops. Why didn't someone yell out something? I would have!
If you had brought attention to this usurper's blatant disrespect for our soldiers you would have just been written off as a "racist." That's how far down the racial rabbit hole this country has gone.

This photo needs to be shown to every soldier fighting inder the command of this IMPOSTER! HE IS NOT ELIGIBLE TO BE OUR PRESIDENT or the Commander in Chief! Our military should NOT be taking orders from this guy! He's NOT legit!