Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-02-2010, 09:05 AM

Default "in your face" census workers

I filled out the census form, only marking 2 people at household, then mailed it the same day. That was well over a week ago. I rec'd a "thank you" response card from the census bureau.

Saturday, a census worker was here. He said I didn't send in my form. I told him I did and rec'd a thank you card from the census bureau, so why are you here? He looks at his list and says nope they did not get it. I said I had the card.

Then he says well can we have an interview. I said sure put down 2 people and leave. What about race? he says. I said Thank you and shut the door.

Alinskyite census workers
Old 06-02-2010, 09:16 AM
SOS Associate

I saw them in our neighborhood yesterday, but they did not come here. They went to the house that has a crowing rooster about a block away.
Old 06-02-2010, 02:14 PM

I love these stories and the cost that we are paying for this. It's sickening.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:49 PM

At the last census they didn't like my answers so they sent out some workers to my home to look at my kids and tell us what race they were. This time I did not fill it out. When they came to the door and ask to interview me I told them that since they were going to change my form because they did not like the answers that they could look at me and fill in whatever they wanted since that is what they were going to do anyway.
Old 06-02-2010, 05:04 PM
Archer

I also filled out 2 persons and sent it in, They have been to my house three times trying to get more info. LOL They will get nothing!
Old 06-02-2010, 05:17 PM
As seen on TV!

I have an "in Your face" 120lb American bulldog on a 75' lead which almost goes out to my street...i have'nt seen hide, nor hair of a Census worker...
Old 06-02-2010, 05:53 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Bunny View Post
I have an "in Your face" 120lb American bulldog on a 75' lead which almost goes out to my street...i have'nt seen hide, nor hair of a Census worker...
Nor Ed McMahon delivering your publishers clearing house sweepstakes check