Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........
Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 08:08 PM
"SZinWestLA"

So we're getting down to it now because you're getting awfully defensive.

You don't have authority, do you? You just don't like the idea of children of non-citizens being considered U.S. citizens born, right? Or am I mistaken? Can you tell me where in the Constitution (or any other federal law or case precedent) there's support for your idea that natural born citizens must be born inside a U.S. state and the offspring of citizen parents?

You're either holding the goods or you're not, it's that simple. Without legal authority, you're just stating how you would like the world to be, and all the Ignore Lists you can muster don't change that.

Sorry.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 02-25-2010 at 08:10 PM.
Old 02-25-2010, 09:11 PM

Like it or not, Obama is going to serve out his term. Nothing within the scope of the law short of unforeseen death due to accident or disease is going to change that fact.

Like it or not, and regardless of the background discussion concerning the 14th amendment before 19th century ratification, nothing is going to change the fact that each and every child born on US soil is an American citizen.

And to obsess on either one is a waste of time.

I'm not telling anyone what to do with their time (free individual choice), but I believe the focus should be on pursuing what might have a chance of being accomplished.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 02-26-2010, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Like it or not, Obama is going to serve out his term. Nothing within the scope of the law short of unforeseen death due to accident or disease is going to change that fact.

Like it or not, and regardless of the background discussion concerning the 14th amendment before 19th century ratification, nothing is going to change the fact that each and every child born on US soil is an American citizen.

And to obsess on either one is a waste of time.

I'm not telling anyone what to do with their time (free individual choice), but I believe the focus should be on pursuing what might have a chance of being accomplished.
It's not a waste of time. It is precisely the opposite. It is very important that anyone who values their own US citizenship should alienate themselves from anyone and everyone who is not the product of two US citizens. This is just like the amnesty question. The strategy of the open border advocates and other subversives is to overwhelm the public and make it numb to what is going on.

The same thing is true with the anchor baby filth. The idea is to pour this fillth on to the heads of public, contemptuosly and with a tide of corruption in our legal system. This is intended to demoralize citizens away from reaction.

It is most important to react and to tailor your basic reflections away from acceptance and towards complete alienation from those who falsely claim US citizenship. Every second of every day of every week of every year. Always. Harden your heart against the fraudulent citizens that are being belched up every day onto your feet, true citizens. Spit on them in your very souls.

Govern yourselves and conduct yourselves in a civil manner, but give the scum absolutely nothing. Not the time of day, not even a brick if they are drowning. Not even your attention. Your attention is what they want, like you see here. As long as they can get you to argue and burn calories, they got you where they want.
Old 02-26-2010, 03:56 PM
Archer

Default United States Constitution (live reading)

http://www.fightpc.net/showthread.php?t=28469
Old 02-26-2010, 04:42 PM
Archer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFSY2dnTSZQ

Last edited by REWHBLCAIN; 02-26-2010 at 05:45 PM.
Old 02-26-2010, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
It's not a waste of time. It is precisely the opposite. It is very important that anyone who values their own US citizenship should alienate themselves from anyone and everyone who is not the product of two US citizens. This is just like the amnesty question. The strategy of the open border advocates and other subversives is to overwhelm the public and make it numb to what is going on.

The same thing is true with the anchor baby filth. The idea is to pour this fillth on to the heads of public, contemptuosly and with a tide of corruption in our legal system. This is intended to demoralize citizens away from reaction.

It is most important to react and to tailor your basic reflections away from acceptance and towards complete alienation from those who falsely claim US citizenship. Every second of every day of every week of every year. Always. Harden your heart against the fraudulent citizens that are being belched up every day onto your feet, true citizens. Spit on them in your very souls.

Govern yourselves and conduct yourselves in a civil manner, but give the scum absolutely nothing. Not the time of day, not even a brick if they are drowning. Not even your attention. Your attention is what they want, like you see here. As long as they can get you to argue and burn calories, they got you where they want.
I got it.

Spit on them in your soul but be civil about it while showing no mercy. A rather chickenshit way to solve a problem, the way of the back door ambush coward.

For the rest of it:

Wow.

Illegal aliens need to go. A large part of that is cutting off the money draw by punishing those who employ them and other measures, such as E-Verify and and deportation of those identified. Get on with it, get it over with. Get rid of enabler politicians.

However, a lot of your commentary sounds to me like political propaganda of Nazi Germany. What's next, deportation via Cyclone B gas showers?

I believe that most people might say things out of frustration concerning out of control illegal migration which could certainly be taken out of context and used to hinder the goal of enforcing immigration law.

However, I do believe you mean every word of what you say. That disturbs me.

Be careful of what you wish for. It might go a little beyond your vision of what is "right" and bite you in the ass.

Just like what happened to Nazi Germany.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 02-26-2010 at 09:47 PM.
Old 02-27-2010, 07:33 AM

Nazi Germany was a country infected with an illegal immigrant dictator who persecuted the utterly innocent Jews as a matter of doctrine and national policy.

Illegal immigrants are not innocent. They are aggressors and subversives where ever you find them trying to masquerade as honest people. They are real scum. The Jews of Nazi Germany and Nazi occupied Europe were innocent people. Completely and utterly innocent. And they had a history of suffering as innocent people long before the filthy degenerate Nazis came along.

Comparing resistance to and confrontation with illegal immigrants with Nazis in Europe is nothing but a blatant and wretched lie. Illegal immigrants need to be beaten down, utterly and beaten out of the country. They need to be oppressed and hounded where ever they go and whatever they do. This is the job of everyone, everywhere who values their own citizenship.
Old 02-27-2010, 08:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
I got it.

However, a lot of your commentary sounds to me like political propaganda of Nazi Germany. What's next, deportation via Cyclone B gas showers?
Sounds good to me! They invaded our country. We did not invade theirs.

"Comparing resistance to and confrontation with illegal immigrants with Nazis in Europe is nothing but a blatant and wretched lie. Illegal immigrants need to be beaten down, utterly and beaten out of the country. They need to be oppressed and hounded where ever they go and whatever they do. This is the job of everyone, everywhere who values their own citizenship." Twoller.

WOW! You're really cooking there. This is the intractable and indomitable mindset we need to save our selves in this war for national survival that was foisted on us by an invasion we did nothing to provoke.

Last edited by Don; 02-27-2010 at 09:32 AM.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:12 AM
Oath Keeper

Default Is Obama The First "illegal Alien" President?

Old 02-27-2010, 04:10 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Sounds good to me! They invaded our country. We did not invade theirs.

That is a disgraceful response.
Closed Thread