Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-05-2012, 05:43 PM

Default VIDEO: Occupy Oakland Marches in the streets without a permit, Smashes windows at Oba

WOW talk about the decline of Western Civilization; Occupy Oakland Marches in the streets without a permit, Smashes windows at Obama Campaign HQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?list=UU...layer_embedded
Old 08-05-2012, 07:24 PM

Lots I could say, but cutting it short.

There could be hours on this, I only lasted maybe 5 clips, more or less: maybe one past the dockworkers propaganda clip.

If the first clip wasn't choreographed, it was a work of art on the part of the cameraman. I did admire the cameraman's work.

Even though I heard someone disparaging Obama while walking past a storefront with his name on it, I didn't see any windows breaking.

The bit about the dock drivers making $50.00 dollars a day while making like they are owner operators is bullshit. Those people are mostly illegally from south of the border, they stab each other in the back for a pittance, they work by the hour, and those aren't their trucks.

To put the longshoremen and those scabs in the same labor bucket is a false premise. Those scabs couldn't be organized if they were tortured with electrical shocks to the testicles by Lopez Obrador himself, they're too busy pulling each other back into the hole they created themselves.

Altogether, those propaganda clips make it sound not just like last year is going on today, but like next winter has already been documented.

Lots of bullshit fodder for utopian non thinkers.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-05-2012 at 07:38 PM.