Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Badge

The Badge Topics and information of interest to SOS associates relating to law enforcement, fire department, and other sworn safety officers

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-16-2011, 08:58 PM
SOS Associate

Default DOJ Trains ICE To Treat Muslims With Care

I was a bit skeptical when I read the description of this video, what with all the anti Allah'ism going on out there these days, but having viewed if, I can say that if this is what they are teaching cops to do, I want to be treated this well also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 05-16-2011, 10:47 PM

If they're not happy with our US culture, they're free to leave. There isn't an anchor chained to them and they can go to a country where their "culture" is a better fit. I'm fed up with all this "diversity" and I have the right to feel that way. Aren't we suppose to have a freedom to love and live in our own culture?
Old 05-17-2011, 10:29 PM

It's all backwards. How about Muslims viewing a video about how we interact in society. What to do when approached by police and how we view their attire as ugly, repugnant and a throwback to the days of barbarism that they have failed to reject.

The video should end with...This is America. If you do not feel comfortable with this culture go home...quickly!!!
Old 05-31-2011, 01:41 PM

The best way for law enforcement to treat muslims is to mistreat and abuse Americans right in front of them.

It's what the TSA does.
Old 05-31-2011, 03:41 PM

I try to stay away from any religion subjects but I must post to this. All religions should be treated with respect but never more or less than any other.
I am offended when people come to my door with a bible and want to tell me something I do not want to listen too. I never take their literature.
I know someone who would blow a gasket if anything is said against her beliefs. I must say, she does draw the line on the muslim religion.
For too long, the US has been too involved in matters that has been harmful to our country and our way of life.