Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-19-2010, 03:58 PM

Default Minnesota Head Start program Bans Santa Claus

Minnesota Head Start program Bans Santa Claus
According to a spokesperson... the program has a
family from Somalia that was offended...in order to
be sensitive... they chose to ban Santa Claus,
even though many more families were looking forward to the traditional Santa visit.
It's much more important to be politically correct and
support the ONE family! Typical liberal demagoguery!

Unhappy about this? Sound off and contact the
Minnesota head start family and let's reverse this
travesty....

If you have any questions about the Minnesota Head Start Association please feel free to contact us at your convenience.

Minnesota Head Start Association
904 Valley Dr
Duluth, MN 55804
info@mnheadstart.org
Or complete their online form here:
http://www.mnheadstart.org/contact.html

Email sent to me:

We cannot sit idly by while people who come to this country expect us to change our traditions to satisfy them.
Do you hear what I hear? No one is saying Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays or Seasons Greetings this year!
Seriously Patriots, What is up with that?

I finally had a chance to step away from the computer and shop for Christmas! I was excited to get out and hear Christmas music and see the beautiful decorations. I love being greeted or told 'Thank You for your business and Merry Christmas'...or at the very least 'Happy Holidays'! Have you ever noticed that when people are shopping they are singing, humming, or whistling along to the Christmas music. I think for the most part, it is difficult to be in a bad mood while listening to Christmas music. If you get your shopping done relatively early the lines aren't all that long and basically the entire experience is pretty enjoyable....that is until this year!

I have been to several stores over the past few days and Not One store employee has wished me Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Seasons Greetings, or Happy Holidays. I am amazed; seriously, NOT ONE! There is definitely a change in the wind. I am curious if this is a Arizona thing, a regional thing, or a national thing.

I had one waitress wish me a Merry Christmas and she was joyful as she stated it. I retorted with a gleeful "Merry Christmas to you too!" Overzealous? Maybe, because I had been longing to hear it. I am disappointed that people seem to be ignoring it all together or simply avoiding it. I suspect that avoidance is more in line with the changes in the wind. After all, once the American Patriots find out someone is avoiding using Merry Christmas, we immediately apply pressure and let them know we will not patronize their business. This type of action has in fact caused most to go back to the traditional 'Merry Christmas' wish. Maybe they are avoiding wishing any type of Christmas greeting because they might do it wrong. Either way, I am not happy about my Christmas shopping experience this year.

Patriots, what is your experience? Are you receiving well wishes that come with Christmas or are you getting the tried and true 'have a great day'?