Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-12-2013, 09:08 PM

Default We need to keep calling the Senate.

We all need to keep calling and emailing the Senate.

Every evening I email at least five Senators. Every morning I call at least two Senators, and I try to call more if I can.

Senator Sessions said that the amnesty bill has a greater chance of passing this year than it did in 2007. He says we need to keep pounding some sense into the Senate, through our calls.

Numbers USA says we have a lot of work ahead of us.

We need to look at the impending disaster, and nation crushing legislation that is in front of us.

I'm getting exhausted and depressed about all of this, but it's better to put the work in now, and not suffer the consequences of adding 33 million new people over the next ten years, plus another 60 -90 million in chain migration over the next 20 -25 years.

Friends I know you all have many years of effort under your belts, that's why I respect you, but we can't let up.
Lets keep calling and give it all we have.
202-224-3121

Last edited by Greg in LA; 06-13-2013 at 06:58 PM.
Old 06-13-2013, 07:43 PM

Default some unreported observations. call volume very strong

I have no data on this, but as I mentioned before I've called the Capitol switchboard every weekday for over a few months now, so I am a good judge of call waits as it is effected by call volume, and the last few days the wait times to get through to a switchboard operator has been very long. Much longer then what I usually experience.
It's also been impossible to get through to Mitch McConnell office for nearly three weeks.

I hope that means there is a very high call volume on the immigration issue.

I was able to get through to Cornyn and Rand Paul's office today.

Rand Paul's call taker was really on the offense to imply that Paul will probably not support S744 in the end. I was not persuaded.

As we all know if given the chance most of the Republican Senators would be happy to sell the country.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 06-13-2013 at 07:48 PM.