Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Social Scene > General Socializing

General Socializing Social topics not otherwise categorized

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-04-2010, 09:42 AM
Archer

Default Hmmm, what did Michelle Obama just say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ht1qe...ayer_embedded#
Old 04-04-2010, 12:03 PM

What is meant by "His home country Kenya"? Seems the Obamas claim Kenya as home instead of the US. Very telling.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:40 AM
Archer

Default better sound!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLDHD...ayer_embedded#

Last edited by REWHBLCAIN; 04-06-2010 at 03:42 AM.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:52 AM

I think she probably meant it in the sense of his "ancestral" home. Many of us have sentimental attachments to the "old country." Who really knows with these liars?

I read her (Michelle Obama then Michelle Robinson) senior thesis on line from Princeton University. I was stunned by what I read. Typos, grammatical errors and horrible syntax. And this was written in the mid-1980's with the assistance of computerized word processing, after she had spent four years at one of the world's greatest universities!! You'd think she could have at least learned how to use the spell checking command! In spite of, or perhaps because of, this dismal performance she was admitted to Harvard Law School.

After graduating from Harvard Law, she was admitted to practice in Illinois in 1989, but she was transferred to "involuntary inactive" status by the Illinois State Bar in 1993. This means she has not been licensed to practice law since 1993! When was the last time you heard that repeated in the main stream media, that crows about her as one of the great minds of all time?

This woman is not a great mind, but an idiot. She's the stereotypical affirmative action minority...the road to success was assured by preferential treatment based on skin color. In any civilized society she would have been waiting tables or scrubbing toilets instead of taking up space in fancy colleges and denying other, better qualified people a place there. Gazillions of dollars spent to send this third rate, affirmative action mediocrity to Harvard Law School and she burns out of the legal profession after only four years. How's that for an efficient investment of your education dollars!

It may never be known why she was booted out of the legal profession after only four years (!), nor why the media has been silent on this issue, but it is indisputable that it happened and that she couldn't cut it. If you wonder why, just look up her pathetic senior thesis from Princeton. She's a moron. In saner times she would only have entered the White House through the servant's door. Now, however, she's the "First Lady" and this gives her 25 taxpayer funded staffers and an unlimited budget so that she can fly around the country and scold the rest of us who work at real jobs to pay taxes so that she can live like royalty.
Old 04-07-2010, 02:39 PM

His home country of Kenya?

Why don't they just elect him president there too?

I just keep repeating to myself. "Americans have no standing in who their President is " ...