Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Armed Services And Conflicts

Armed Services And Conflicts Topics Relating to US armed forces, State and National Guard, or related information and discussion

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-16-2010, 04:56 PM
SOS Associate

Default Arnold To Send Guard To The Border

Is this a dog and pony show?

Quote:
SACRAMENTO, Calif. -- Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger on Friday mobilized members of the California National Guard as part of a federal effort to deter drug trafficking and illegal immigration along the border with Mexico.

Read more: http://www.sacbee.com/2010/07/16/289...#ixzz0tteB4YWE
Old 07-16-2010, 06:10 PM
SOS Associate

We'll be watching; And no, this is not enough. Start kicking the bums out

Quote:
GOVERNOR’S GENERAL ORDER NUMBER 2010-01

To: The Adjutant General, State of California

In light of the request by the President of the United States for the California National Guard to support security operations on the southwest border in support of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Agency, I am issuing the following General Order:

Pursuant to Sections 146 and 365 of the California Military and Veterans Code, I am ordering you to call into Active Service such forces of the active militia that are needed to respond to this request. Such service may include Title 32 status or State Active Duty Status on a reimbursable basis. You shall use volunteers to the maximum extent practicable.

You shall coordinate with the appropriate federal officials to determine what personnel and other resources are needed within the impacted areas. You shall deploy such personnel and equipment to the impacted areas in support DHS and CBP. You will select only those unites that the Department of Defense has not designated for federalization in support of military operations within the United States or abroad.

You shall coordinate with the Adjutant General of any state that provides forces to ensure adequate coordination, training and proper utilization. The military forces deployed in support of this request will not be employed in a direct law enforcement role. The military personnel shall be armed for the purpose of self defense during the performance of their duties in support of this border enforcement effort. Any approved use of weapons shall be consistent with the California Military Department’s published rules for the use of force. To the extent that military weapons may be required, the military personnel shall deploy with issued military weapons.

You will provide me a periodic Situation Report that will include recommended activation, the number and types of units deployed, as well as the number of personnel available for additional activations. Notify me if additional resources or directions are required.

The operational mission is scheduled for completion June 30, 2011. In order to allow for the demobilization of Servicemembers and equipment, this order will remain in effect until December 31, 2011, unless earlier rescinded or further extended by me or my successor.

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
Commander-in-Chief
Old 07-16-2010, 06:35 PM
As seen on TV!

I have a friend in the Guard that's going, He also said that's far to small of a number of troops to deploy to deal with the border.
With Mc Cain wanting enforcement, Meg now pandering to the Hispanic crowd, Obama sueing AZ, and now 'wanting" enforcement on the border, I think it's a smokescreen for something larger, if Paris Hilton got busted for something trivial, I would be certain somethings rotten in Denmark..
I like this part:"Any approved use of weapons shall be consistent with the California Military Department’s published rules for the use of force".
Translated into normal folks-speak: Your sidearm/rifle shall be used as a paperweight, nut-cracker, or dog chewtoy.

My question is, Why Ca.?...there's some illegals coming through, but far less than AZ.
Perhaps this to further channel MORE Aliens through AZ. to punish that State for it's soon to be active "tough new law"...?
Old 07-16-2010, 08:30 PM

California's illegal immigration problem doesn't have to start at California's borders. What percent of California illegals cross over California's borders? Our Asian illegals don't have anything to do with any of our physical borders at all.

This is just Ah-nold's way of saying, "Ah don't have to say any 'ting about Arizona's 1070 bill."
Old 07-17-2010, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Is this a dog and pony show?
You're damned right it is! And only the certifiably stupid are buying it.
New day same old sh*t. Who do these failed politicians think they're fooling?

Arrests for treason have to be made of Republican and Democrat party members including Karl Rove, bitch Bush and community organizer Marxist deluxe Obama and his cronies.