Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > State Government

State Government Issues of importance to SOS associates relating to their state government.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-27-2012, 10:10 PM
SOS Associate

Default Open Rifle Carry Hearing Today At The State Capitol

Assemblyman Lou Portantino, who has previously carried the passed legislation that banned openly carrying unloaded handguns, held a hearing on his new bill to ban the unloaded open carrying of rifles or shotguns today. I went to give testimony, but was denied and interrupted by committee chairman Tom Ammiano, a whiny little soup-nazi dictator of a person. I argued briefly, but was ushered out.
What he did was in violation of the California Government Code. They obviously only wanted comment from specified individuals on record. I'm doing some research on the application and enforcement of this code, but in the meantime, this bill is still in play, and soon you'll be required to hide all of your firearms from public view in this state. They don't want the next generation to know there is a 2nd amendment right. If they see a person walking to the gun range or anywhere for that matter with a rifle, handgun, shotgun or what have you, they'll learn that they have rights.

How many rights do you want to die with your generation?