Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > State Government

State Government Issues of importance to SOS associates relating to their state government.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-27-2011, 10:58 PM
SOS Associate

Default Stop AB131 petition

Stop AB131 petition for your viewing only

I don't recommend using this as a downloadable and printable petition to circulate. The initiative requirements are specific as to size, type of print and other features, so please use this as a viewing reference only.

Attached below in PDF format

UPDATE: Color file pdf is too big to upload here with our current settings. Sorry, but for now it is in Black and white only
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Stop AB131.pdf (111.0 KB, 978 views)
Old 11-01-2011, 12:45 PM

Default AB-131 Stop AB-131 Stop California Dream Act

This the Ventura County website for StopAB131
http://www.StopCaliforniaDreamAct.com
www.StopCaliforniaDreamAct.com
StopCaliforniaDreamAct.com

Citizens and signature gatherers from Ventura County and nearby can pickup their petitions at the Mail Center in Thousand Oaks
Ventura County Pickup Point
Get Your Petitions Now

The Mail Center
Ask for Tony Dolz or Rob Fabros
365 E. Avenida de los Arboles
Thousand Oak, CA 91360
Tel. 310 371 7500
Fax 805 435 6654
Email StopAB131@Dolz.info
Web http://www.StopCaliforniaDreamAct.com
Old 11-01-2011, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by voxprivat View Post
This the Ventura County website for StopAB131
http://www.StopCaliforniaDreamAct.com
www.StopCaliforniaDreamAct.com
StopCaliforniaDreamAct.com

Citizens and signature gatherers from Ventura County and nearby can pickup their petitions at the Mail Center in Thousand Oaks
Ventura County Pickup Point
Get Your Petitions Now

The Mail Center
Ask for Tony Dolz or Rob Fabros
365 E. Avenida de los Arboles
Thousand Oak, CA 91360
Tel. 310 371 7500
Fax 805 435 6654
Email StopAB131@Dolz.info
Web http://www.StopCaliforniaDreamAct.com
I believe I'm the moderator of the Ventura website for Stop AB131, Ventura County has its own. I've been directing the petition drive to the proper areas and sending out the petitions. There are others areas closer to some of those responding than TO, and I direct them to those areas. I'll direct those in Thousand Oaks and Camarillo to Tony's pick up. But I need to know the hours they're open and available.

Last edited by The Mediator; 11-01-2011 at 07:31 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 06:25 PM

Default Stop the California Dream Act (AB-131) Ballot Petition Signature Collection in VENTUR

VENTURA COUNTY STOP-131 Event – Sunday Dec. 11 – Thousand Oaks Civic Center

Yes, we can use help from volunteers to assist those who will be driving by to sign the petition. They may not get out of their cars, most likely not. So we need as many volunteers as possible to approach the incoming cars and hand them the clip board with a petition to sign.

I am doing my best, but if you have a way of getting the below information to the Ventura County Star, the Acorn, any Radio Station in the area, post in Facebook, blogs, and do email blasts that would be great.

I have also contacted Gallegly and Strickland’s offices but they need to hear from many people before they get the impression that there are many people who expect them, our elected representatives, to be there.

Please pass this information to other activists that you know. 20% always do 80% of the work. That is just the way it is. Activists will always step up to the plate and they are patriots they will do it with more passion.

Tony Dolz

_______ below is the announcement _____________

Stop the California Dream Act (AB-131) Ballot Petition Signature Collection in VENTURA COUNTY

“Walk-By - Drive-Thru” Stop the California Dream Act (AB-131) in Ventura County
Thousand Oaks Civic Center - 2100 East Thousand Oaks Bl.
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2011 - 12 noon to 4:00 P.M.

INFO HERE: www.StopCaliforniaDreamAct.com

55% of Californians are Opposed to the California Dream Act, Nov. 19 LA Times Poll

The Legislative Analyst Office (LAO) calculates annual cost to taxpayers of $65 million annually and then rising annually thereafter. LAO confirms Californian citizens and legal resident students will suffer if grant money is used to pay for the education of illegal aliens

____below is the verbose letter to the editor sample _____

Dear Editor,

The California Dream Act (AB 131) Was Signed Into Law by Governor Jerry Brown on October 8, 2011. The People of California Began Circulating a Petition to Stop AB-131 on Tuesday, October 25, 2011.

55% of Californians are Opposed to the California Dream Act, Nov. 19 LA Times Poll.

The Legislative Analyst Office (LAO) reported on December 1, 2011 that the annual cost to taxpayers will be in fact $65 million annually and then rise annually thereafter. LAO now confirms that Californian citizens and legal resident students will suffer if grant money is used to pay for the education of illegal aliens.

The AOL report contradicts the estimated $40 million annual cost; and the fiction that California citizens and legal residents would not suffer a loss of funding under the legislation as it was sold to the public by Gov. Brown and the author of the bill, Gil Cedillo, who is also known as the father of the drivers licenses for illegal aliens bill.
The citizens and legal residents of California can defeat this costly debacle at the ballot box. To do so they need to first collect 505,000 signatures by January 6, 2012.

There will be a ballot petition signature gathering event for Ventura County at the Thousand Oaks Civic Center. The Walk-by – DriveThru event will be held on Sunday, December 11 from 12 noon to 4 PM. Details can be found at www.StopCaliforniaDreamAct.com

Tony Dolz
Thousand Oaks