Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > State Government

State Government Issues of importance to SOS associates relating to their state government.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 07-01-2011, 06:33 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Default The Lessons of GA and AZ

Enforcement works.

http://derailamnestydotcom.blogspot....ent-works.html
Old 07-01-2011, 06:39 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Are you certain that this wasn't just a staged photo/ PR stunt by pro-illegals and supporters? Who makes a public appearance like that when you're getting the hell out of Dodge? Defiant illegals and their comrades are the only one's I see doing that generally. The article in the paper never said a bus or anything came andf carried these people back to mecksico.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:41 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Are you certain that this wasn't just a staged photo/ PR stunt by pro-illegals and supporters? Who makes a public appearance like that when you're getting the hell out of Dodge? Defiant illegals and their comrades are the only one's I see doing that generally. The article in the paper never said a bus or anything came andf carried these people back to mecksico.
I'm not. However, what kind of a stunt or photo-op would that be? They want to show the law enforcement advocacy types that what they've done is working? I think if it was what you are suggesting, there'd have been more children clutching red, white and blue teddy bears, w/ tears running down their faces, while bemoaning how they love America and worrying they'll never see their friends at local schools again, or that they'll even have enough to eat in Oaxaca, etc.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 07-01-2011 at 06:44 AM.
Old 07-01-2011, 06:48 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
I'm not. However, what kind of a stunt or photo-op would that be? They want to show the law enforcement advocacy types that what they've done is working? I think if it was what you are suggesting, there'd have been more children clutching red, white and blue teddy bears, w/ tears running down their faces, while bemoaning how they love America and worrying they'll never see their friends at local schools again, or that they'll even have enough to eat in Oaxaca, etc.
This one was just not a mainstream event. It may have been crafted by weaker minds in the propaganda field. The proof will be when it happens regularly. If it doesn't; this might prove to be a ploy. show me a bus a day and then I'm swayed
Old 07-01-2011, 07:03 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Interesting notion, I just don't think that's what they're up to, however. I think the other side has spent years and plenty of effort trying to convince Americans that enforcement efforts, by themselves, are fruitless. They'd like for us to believe that it is impossible to remove millions of illegal aliens w/o spending about a gazillion dollars

As our friend Luis Guitierrez recently stated: "Republicans have the false hope that the 11 million undocumented workers and their families will leave if we make things difficult. That’s a fantasy. They’re not going to leave, they have their life here."
Old 07-01-2011, 10:33 AM

Quote:
The photograph that appears with this entry is from a recent issue of the Tifton Gazette. It is a snapshot of fifty plus Mexican nationals awaiting a bus that is destined for Mexico. They are standing around in a parking lot of a local supermarket preparing to be driven home. Keep in mind this is all taking place with a federal court having disallowed/suspended two provisions of Georgia's new immigration enforcement legislation
Here is the original article from the Tifton Gazette in Georgia:

http://tiftongazette.com/local/x2368...to-leave-state

It sounds authentic to me.

Quote:

Early Monday, more than 50 Hispanic men, women and children, including babies, were gathered outside a Mexican grocery on 12th Street waiting for a bus to take them back to Mexico before the law takes effect, some of them said.

Scores of suitcases, backpacks, boxes and coolers were stacked up outside Torres Mexican Grocery at 314 W. 12th St.

One of the men waiting, who declined to give his name, said most of the Hispanics gathered outside the store did not have proper residency documentation and so were going to Mexico. When interviewed shortly after 8:30 a.m. Monday, he claimed the group had been awaiting the bus since before 11 p.m. the night before.

As Gazette Publisher Frank Sayles Jr. was taking photographs of the scene in the parking lot, a man who claimed to be the store’s owner approached and shoved Sayles, demanding he leave. Roberto Torres is listed as the store’s owner.

When the owner was asked about the bus and what was going on in front of his store, he replied, “I don’t know; I don’t know.”

Sometime before 11:30 a.m., the large group of Hispanics and their luggage were gone from the store’s parking lot. Repeated attempts to further contact the store’s owner was unsuccessful.

The magic question here is, "Who hired the bus?" But here is a clue:

Quote:

Workers at Sweet Dixie shared stories of friends who have already left Georgia to return to Mexico, only to be robbed of everything they own as soon as they cross the border.

“The Mexican mafia knows lots of people are returning to Mexico because of this law. They are waiting to take their money when they come into the country,” one man said.

Who but organized crime got these people into the country in the first place? They are probably in debt to organized crime and since they aren't earning outside the country to pay off, organized crime is going to collect when they come back in. Maybe they even hired the bus.