Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > SOS Management and Operation Discussion

SOS Management and Operation Discussion Questions and answers about the management and operation of Save Our State.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-27-2009, 03:20 PM

Boy do I feel a need to reply to this thread

Since I know all these people in one way or another.

I've said for many years that our cause is going to be lost unless we can all stop the petty squabbles , We are killing ourselves , Not for lack of good people involved but by the way we all fight with each other.
Many of you know me , and have known me for years , yet I was kicked off the old sos (more than once) I've been dumped by Gheen , even though I've talked to him many times and passed on valuable information to him. I know the whereabouts of many of the old people that have left here and gone to places like Patriots Corner , the old (now defunct) minuteman forums and many others.

There was a time I thought the old sos was and could be the premier anti illegal immigration website and org. Sadly it wasn't so.

Maybe this is a new beginning , I hope so , There use to be some hard core activists here and some very smart people.

Don't let PC ruin this board or turn it into a money grubbing org like alipac