Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Save Our State Official Section > Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events Official Events Managed, Assisted, or Supported By Save Our State

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-10-2011, 05:30 PM

Default East LA event today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverly Caterers View Post
Gee how bold these foreign invaders are!
Mexican celebrations in the United States? Thank you Political leaders?

Mexican flags on U.S. soil and we put up with this?

Yep - disgusting isnt' it? I just saw KNBC-LA's coverage of the event in East LA today. Absolutely infuriating that these celebrations go on. Really getting depressing!
Old 09-15-2011, 05:52 AM

Default Sacramento?

Is there a protest today in Sacramento?
Old 09-15-2011, 06:33 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JenniferIsPissedOff View Post
Is there a protest today in Sacramento?
I will be there Jennifer. With our Mobile billboard. If you want to come, email me. I'd like to say where I'll be, but there's no gauranteed parking for it. I'm at the mercy of chance I'm afraid
Old 09-15-2011, 09:17 PM
Professional Photographer

Default Thank you

It took guts - great job - let me know if you do this again so we (my wife and I) can give you support.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:46 AM

Quote:
It took guts - great job - let me know if you do this again so we (my wife and I) can give you support.

It would be so good to see another photographer at aomething. The throngs of Invaders only see ONE LONE MAN most of the time. I doubt they they think any more of us care that they are here.
Thank you and I do hope you can make it to one/some of the Sac protests.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:49 AM

I took three of them on at Walmart the other day and cared less if I was outnumbered! They gain when we show fear!
Old 09-16-2011, 08:00 AM
SOS Associate

Thanks for the support everyone ,

I had a memorable tour this time. I'll be posting pics and video sometime today. I was interviewed by Fox 40 in sac, and it aired this morning. They did some justice too . They showed the sign with SOS website logo, and they ID'd me as from SOS. The opening shot showed me arguing with a crowd of mexican defenders, and although the segment was short, it was right to the point as to why SOS was there. There was other media there, but I'm unsure as to which ones, and they concentrated on the arguments next to the billboard, but did not interview me specifically.

Update: here's at least a temporary link to the fox 40 segment:
http://www.fox40.com/videobeta/bd47e...dependence-Day

I had a rather uplifting trip to the event, with many, many people waving and giving thumbs up. One person even pulled to the side of the freeway to wait for me to pass so they could snap a picture. It wasn't 'till I got off the freeway, and into downtown that I encountered the occasional negative comment or insult. I arrived at the capitol, and tried to park immediately in one of the only spots available, a loading zone, but it was too small. I did have a passenger who came with some equipment to take pictures and video, and I dropped him off at the street while I circled the capitol looking for an opportunity to park. On my third revolution I was able to fit into another loading zone after someone else vacated it. I was immediately confronted by a Sac PD officer, and I assured her I was awaiting someone to pick up the equipment. But, the parking enforcement ended at 6:00 pm, and I stayed beyond the loading time.
I also immediately encountered people associated with the mexican event that demanded I leave. Actually. I was first advised to leave, then I was told to leave. I also got into many heated discussions with people about why I would do this, why I hate mexicans, and how these hard working people are picking my fruit and vegetables....blah, blah, blah....
Some of these people were calm at first, but then most abandoned that when I provided credible counter points. I was accosted by a few people who made stronger efforts at encouraging me to leave. One person asked to see my permits, and when I questioned him as to which permit he was referring to, he turned away yelling " You're outta here" , and went scurrying over to the CHP across the street. It wasn't long before another Sac PD came over and had a discussion with me. I assured him I was not going to be encouraging fights, and that I would be out of there at 8:00. That wasn't the entire discussion, but I think I was treated fairly by the cops overall.

Once again at this event, illegal vendors were given free reign for several blocks. I counted 35 illegal vendors, and that doesn't include the one's who were not in sight of me. This is a complete injustice, and highlights the hypocrisy of the state and local authorities here. They encourage this corrupt underground economy, and then have audacity to come crying to the taxpayers for more money to support their quite obviously corrupt bureaucracy. There will be more from SOS on this particular matter, and it's going to be driven right up there kazoos soon.

During last nights encounters, I was called a racist several times of course, and once for no less than calling Barack Obama a corrupt lying devious poser. I was called a bigot, and a traito to my people (Half-breed hispanic and all), and more lesser derogatory names than I can remember. I was spit upon once, hit by a flying quarter (at least it wasn't a centavo), and the sign had numerous objects including several liquid drinks they were carrying, thrown at it. It is filthy right now, and none of the least from which is from one large group of punk kids spitting on it.

I did meet one guy, and older fellow like myself, who thought the concept of mexicans celebrating their independence at the state capitol was repugnant. He was from Austria. He said he had a PHD in business, and here he was working as a security guard 'cause he couldn't find other work. He spoke also of reading over lists of employees at certain local goverment buildings and noticing that hispanic surnames were 80% of the employ.

As of this morning, the Fox 40 segment has aired at least twice, and maybe more. I'm noticing the forum picked up a few more registrations, and an email or two thanking us for the work. There is life out there my fellow Californians; Don't rest yet

Davi

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 09-16-2011 at 08:10 AM.
Old 09-16-2011, 01:21 PM
SOS Associate

Here's one quick video of several anchors trying to give me their raza-ma-tazz at the beginning of the evening
Notice the anchor with an anchor on the way too
Didn't see the wedding band on her hand, so I'm guessing she took it off for the event....pickpockets you know....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Here's a second one involving more anchors trying to force the issue:

And later we their argument devolves into throwing objects:

And here's the very end where dozens of them moved in and surrounded our position, and began pushing the boundaries.

and once again, a link to the Fox 40 news story:

http://www.fox40.com/videobeta/bd47e...dependence-Day

You might be subjected to a commercial before the video plays...

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 09-16-2011 at 04:01 PM.
Old 09-16-2011, 06:49 PM

Great job! I miss those slim balls spit and frozen water bottles flying into that air at you. I wish we could have another one in downtown LA again.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:03 PM

The first video didn't play.

I saw a bunch of ignorant kids, long on profanity and delving into unthinking hypocrisy. Some fighting words in Spanish from the background peanut gallery as well.

The woman who claimed to be a citizen and emphasized how hard she works, the sign struck a cord as to the wrongness of illegality - saw it in her defensiveness.

It may be one thing for people to put on a party for whatever reason, but for the Mexican consulate to host all this in the California Capitol is presumptuous, intrusive, and poking a finger in the American eye.

And whatever American politicians allowed this to happen should be rode out of town an a rail.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.