Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2011, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Of course the violence against me and other Gringos by feral minority vermin will not be "pleasant." For along time they've talked openly about their violent, murderous intentions toward Gringos. As shown by their dismal test scores, Mexicans aren't very good at reading, writing, or other critical thinking skills, but I do concede they're capable of gruesome, murderous violence. Killing Gringos is an old theme of the Hispanic [bowel] movement, as follows:

The Hispanic "Professor" Jose Angel Gutierrez of the University of Texas, has boasted,

"We have an aging white America. . . . They are dying. . . . They are shit.t.ing in their pants with fear! I love it!" "We have got to eliminate the gringo, and what I mean by that is if the worst comes to the worst, we have got to kill him."

http://americanpatrol.com/REFERENCE/...rrezQuote.html

Straight from the horse's mouth. Mexicans know the "Gringo" is castrated, demoralized and resigned to his own extinction.

John and Ken have openly said that calling people "racist" doesn't work any more. The leaders of the "minority" political/racial machines know what happens if cowering Gringos lose their fear being called "racist." It means they get up off their knees and start acting like people again instead of like livestock being fattened up for the slaughter. It means the "minority" racial and political cartels are out of business. They can't allow John and Ken's impudence to go unpunished because other uppity Gringos may follow their lead.

The fight for John and Ken is an important battle that could turn the tide. It's a test of the Mexican resolve to crush us and of our own resolve to finally resist. It's now or never.

Another thing. Spare us your SPLC talking points. They don't scare anyone any more.
Here is where you show your ignorance.

Gutierrez may have had Mexican parents, but his political strategy to beat the system was/is American in spite of his racism and racist babbling. Gutierrez is not one to be underestimated.

Gutierrez is an old man now, I'm surprised he's still alive.

I would wager that 99% of Mexican nationals living illegally in America have no idea of who John and Ken are, no more than you have any idea who plays the character of Don Cheto on the radio. And, I believe it doesn't matter if the products advertised on KFI were products of the devil himself, most real Mexicans would buy them regardless of any brown American racist boycott if they were the cheapest and were needed in the household. A Mexican rancher, before the cartels became active, might clog up the main streets of Mexico City on occasion with his cattle in vain protest of governmental policies which may personally affect him, but it was he himself, his hired hands, and his cattle - no one else. No one backed him, and for the most part it is still the same for those who came to adulthood in Mexico... Research the 1968 Tlatelolco massacre of students and the more recent Chiapas uprising concerning the psychological futility of collective action.

You really do have to learn who is who in America. So far, it seems it's the one size fits all "Beaner bag" and incessantly rampaging blacks along with "Jews" in your mono-scopic tunnel vision world view.

Quote:
The fight for John and Ken is an important battle that could turn the tide. It's a test of the Mexican resolve to crush us and of our own resolve to finally resist. It's now or never.
Mexican resolve? I don't believe you know any real Mexicans, much less anyone else who may have Latin American ancestry, otherwise you wouldn't be talking out your ass in such a manner. What's going on now originally derived from the 40's and 50's, fermented in the 60's and early 70's, and dished out now by people who imagine themselves to currently live under such former conditions but are deluded. By the way, a lot of that stuff did go on back then. However, not every brown person today buys into the modern racial propaganda, not by a long shot.

As you say, the race card doesn't float so easily nowadays after decades of profligate overuse. However, there are brown racists and white racists, and it seems that you have an ignorant preoccupation with race which is detrimental to solving the problem of illegal migration.

Are you willing to economically support KFI in the event that American brown racists try to force the station to deep six the John and Ken show, or are you just an anonymous hollow bag of wind who babbles keyboard bullshit about American soldiers killing "Mexicans" and US citizens lynching whatever the military misses?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 10-04-2011 at 07:40 PM.