Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-30-2010, 07:00 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner View Post
Ayatollahgondola, my brother might be contacting you for Don's IP address.
He doesn't take kindly to being gassed.
We actually don't take kindly to that type of intercourse here either. You'll have to excuse the bystanders. We try and keep from censorship because, well, these folks are part of the countryside, so I don't see what is going to be solved by hiding them as if they didn't exist. Suffice to say that's not the general attitude here, or within the movement for that matter.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:01 PM

Quote:
We all agree, Mexico is a shithole and refuse to travel there.
Are you saying having your head chopped off is not part of that cultural thing your "raza" brag so much about? And as far as your saying you never asked for "assistance" just by using our infrastructure and other resources you accepted assistance from this country.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:13 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Are you saying having your head chopped off is not part of that cultural thing your "raza" brag so much about? And as far as your saying you never asked for "assistance" just by using our infrastructure and other resources you accepted assistance from this country.
Um, my income taxes are in the six figure range. Given the shape of the infrastructure around where I live, I'm getting ripped off. When you add my brothers and the business, we're paying taxes in the seven figure range. We're getting really tired of supporting so many gringos.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:15 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
We actually don't take kindly to that type of intercourse here either. You'll have to excuse the bystanders. We try and keep from censorship because, well, these folks are part of the countryside, so I don't see what is going to be solved by hiding them as if they didn't exist. Suffice to say that's not the general attitude here, or within the movement for that matter.
I know this does not reflect on you. I was posting here long ago until you got the shaft from miss angry titties.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:19 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Um, my income taxes are in the six figure range. Given the shape of the infrastructure around where I live, I'm getting ripped off. When you add my brothers and the business, we're paying taxes in the seven figure range. We're getting really tired of supporting so many gringos.
Well, there's a cure for that
And one that would serve the government here some well deserved rewards. All the mexicans taking their wealth out and going elsewhere, leaving the starving bureaucrats who thought they were going to be their salvation and retirement to their own devices.

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 09-30-2010 at 07:22 PM.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:21 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
I know this does not reflect on you. I was posting here long ago until you got the shaft from miss angry titties.
Try and take your mind off sex for a bit, and maybe you'll get along with the gringos a little better
Old 09-30-2010, 07:23 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Try and take your mind off sex for a bit, and maybe you'll get along with the gringos a little better
Watching a video of Chelene is a great method of birth control. The woman is a loon.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:29 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Watching a video of Chelene is a great method of birth control. The woman is a loon.
That could be why she has only given birth once thus far.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:32 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
That could be why she has only given birth once thus far.
Well, you have to forgive someone that screws up once and then learns their lesson.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:58 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Nice try Beaner. It wasn't the picture...it was the fact that the name on the Driver's License WAS DIFFERENT FROM THE NAME THAT YOUR FELLOW BEANER GAVE THE COP WHEN HE WAS STOPPED. Do you and your five brothers all have the same name? Is that how you economize on your limited IQ? Fewer names to remember and less strain on your memory?

You say you don't accept assistance? Who pays for the damages when you run over someone and cripple them for life or damage their property? Other people who don't lie, cheat and steal, that's who.

You and your family should be gassed. You are vermin.
Dandy Don, did your mommy make you go to bed already? Remember, having sex with your brother and/or sister is immoral. Keep your hands tucked in your jammies.