Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-04-2011, 12:11 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Default FAIR Event this Saturday in Hawthorne

http://blacksforequalrights.org/?page_id=1020

http://blacksforequalrights.org/?page_id=50
Old 08-04-2011, 08:40 AM

I don't know this group or anyone who belongs to it. I have wondered for such a long time why the Black Community has stood by while everything they had for such a long time has been almost taken away from them.
Joe Turner went to a community meeting in So LA and they treated him like the enemy.

It is true, most employers hire Hispanics over Blacks almost all the time. I would say Hispanic employers will hire one of there own over anyone else.
I think race relations today are worse than in the MLK day in some ways.

Why do you think Obama has such a bad name? He is blamed for all the ignorant things Bush did even today. Mitch OConnell said in the beginning, he would do everything to make Obama a one term President. Why?
How can Obama succeed at anything he tries, and more important WHY?

I wish the group success. Post what ever you can about how they are doing.

Last edited by Rim05; 08-04-2011 at 07:34 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I don't know this group or anyone who belongs to it. I have wondered for such a long time why the Black Community has stood by while everything they had for such a long time has been almost taken away from them.
Joe Turner went to a community meeting in So LA and they treated him like the enemy.

It is true, most employers hire Hispanics over Blacks almost all the time. I would say Hispanic employers will hire one of there own over anyone else.
I think race relations today are worse than in the MLK day in some ways.

Why do you think Obama has such a mad name? He is blamed for all the ignorant things Bush did even today. Mitch OConnell said in the beginning, he would do everything to make Obama a one term President. Why?
How can Obama succeed at anything he tries, and more important WHY?

I wish the group success. Post what ever you can about how they are doing.
I disliked Bush with every fiber of my being and did not vote for him, ever! But I can honestly say that Obama is far worse. He has no leadership skills, he is an embarrassment to this country. This guy is a joke, but not a very funny one. He is the worst possible person in that position at the worst possible time. I was a democrat for over 35 years, and I would be embarrassed to say I was one today. We have not had decent leadership in over 20 years. Between both Bushs, Clintons and Obama there hasn't been one that was worthy of the office. Each one was a real disappointment.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:33 PM

Quote:
I disliked Bush with every fiber of my being and did not vote for him, ever! But I can honestly say that Obama is far worse. He has no leadership skills, he is an embarrassment to this country. This guy is a joke, but not a very funny one. He is the worst possible person in that position at the worst possible time. I was a democrat for over 35 years, and I would be embarrassed to say I was one today. We have not had decent leadership in over 20 years. Between both Bushs, Clintons and Obama there hasn't been one that was worthy of the office. Each one was a real disappointment.
I could not disagree with you more in some ways.
I was a Republican for 4 or 5 years and have now been a Dem for more than 60 years. I would be worse than embrassed to call my self a Rep. today.
I will still say it is not the party but the members of all the parties.

No, we have not had good leadership for some time however, Clinton was not that bad. If you are calling Ronald Reagan 'good', I don't know what he did that was so good.

As far as how well Obama has led, let me remind you that the GOP has made it clear from the time he won that they would do everything in their power to defeat him in any and all he tried to do. Not much room there for success.

The Tea Baggers, Tea Party are worse than the Reps. They are insane brats.

Our financial world crashed in Oct. 2008. That was a full month before the 08election. That should say something about who was the leader at the time.
Party means nothing because each one is made up of people. What good would it do me to change party when I would still vote for the PERSON I believe in, there are not that many any more.

The Republicians have said how they are going to bust the unions, medicare, medicaid and SS.
They WILL NOT STAND FOR ANY CUTS IN INCOME TAX TO THE WEALTHY, MILLION AND BILLIONAIRES OR CORPATIONS. This is what they have said.

I am not listening to just one side of the insanity, I am listening to both.

Good luck to all who think they will have the benefits for the over 65 bunch in the future. Eric Canter has told everyone what his plan is.

I hope my spelling is ok because I am not going to proof read this.

[/B]
Old 08-04-2011, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I could not disagree with you more in some ways.
I was a Republican for 4 or 5 years and have now been a Dem for more than 60 years. I would be worse than embrassed to call my self a Rep. today.
I will still say it is not the party but the members of all the parties.

No, we have not had good leadership for some time however, Clinton was not that bad. If you are calling Ronald Reagan 'good', I don't know what he did that was so good.

As far as how well Obama has led, let me remind you that the GOP has made it clear from the time he won that they would do everything in their power to defeat him in any and all he tried to do. Not much room there for success.

The Tea Baggers, Tea Party are worse than the Reps. They are insane brats.

Our financial world crashed in Oct. 2008. That was a full month before the 08election. That should say something about who was the leader at the time.
Party means nothing because each one is made up of people. What good would it do me to change party when I would still vote for the PERSON I believe in, there are not that many any more.

The Republicians have said how they are going to bust the unions, medicare, medicaid and SS.
They WILL NOT STAND FOR ANY CUTS IN INCOME TAX TO THE WEALTHY, MILLION AND BILLIONAIRES OR CORPATIONS. This is what they have said.

I am not listening to just one side of the insanity, I am listening to both.

Good luck to all who think they will have the benefits for the over 65 bunch in the future. Eric Canter has told everyone what his plan is.

I hope my spelling is ok because I am not going to proof read this.

[/B]
Spoken like a liberal leftist Democrat. Amazing.
Old 08-05-2011, 04:28 AM

[QUOTE]Spoken like a liberal leftist Democrat. Amazing.
[QUOTE]

No, Spoken like an independent thinking individual. I hope there are at least a few others who will think for them selves.