Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-17-2010, 01:42 AM

Default CCIR cites position on "new" SOS

I am saddened to have learned a few hours ago that Barbara Coe, the founder of CCIR, has taken a position on our SOS and has issued her policy to her membership via email.

From an email she sent yesterday approximately at 9:30 PM. :
"PS: Re SOS (Save Our State), neither of our former patriot champions, JOE TURNER or CHELENE NIGHTINGALE now head this once great patriot organization.

CCIR has learned that some whom we believed were dedicated PATRIOTS, have betrayed our trust. CCIR will not support any of the "new" SOS efforts.

PPS: FG: I trusted you with my LIFE. How could you do this?"

Since Coe has not contacted anyone here directly there is no way of knowing why she has decided to be unsupportive, nor what the betrayal of trust was or is. As for "FG", we can only guess who that is as nothing is clear at this point other than that we have been declared by her to be unworthy of CCIR's support.

Barbara Coe has been one of the truly great leaders in the fight against illegal immigration. Her courage, determination and honesty are beyond doubt.

So what happened ? Can anyone explain this situation? What have we done other than to gather patriots who had been disenfranchised and provided the means necessary so that we could all pursue our quest to end illegal immigration. This is unfair!
Old 01-17-2010, 03:55 AM

I will not speculate as to why Coe has taken this stand, at least not on a forum. the old SOS was really great when I joined but it became what I believed was all political. Remember how we never had protests any more? That was the most compelling reason I joined, I COULD GET OUT THERE AND DO SOMETHING. Sitting behind a key board is not exactly what I call active if you are able to do more.
Politics are a part of everything these days but there is still ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and neither party seems to be willing to curb it. I will also never allow any forum to tell me what political party I should belong to.
For my part I would not let that bit of news deter us from what we are about. There are so many who are trying to destroy another group that I never know if it is really the person who it is supposed to be the thorn or not. There is not time to fight on the play ground. We all need to be on the battle field.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:02 AM

Who cares? It is clear that Coe and the rest of her ilk are only concerned about one thing and one thing only, keeping their chicks under the wing of mama hen. Let them pontificate, the real movers and shakers are here. I say we move on and leave them in OUR dust. When the followers see ACTION from our group instead of ONLY talk from the the groups they belong to they start to come over.
Old 01-17-2010, 06:00 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
CCIR has learned that some whom we believed were dedicated PATRIOTS, have betrayed our trust. CCIR will not support any of the "new" SOS efforts:
Quote:
Since Coe has not contacted anyone here directly there is no way of knowing why she has decided to be unsupportive, nor what the betrayal of trust was or is.
I would guess that there may have been an effort to discourage participation in the event so as to show solidarity with Nightingale. Those who chose the activity anyway are "disloyal". This is the hallmark strategy of Nightingale, and it has served her as well as it did Reverend Jim Jones. For all the work Jones did, he ended up with only a few hundred disciples in a land far from his own, and he sent them all to an early death for no gain on heaven or earth.

Barbara Coe has been a magnificent steadfast activist for decades. I refuse to hate her over this. I think we should continue to support her in the activities that fall within our agenda, and hope that she will change her mind in the near future. She'll have to find out about Nightingale on her own. Not many of Jone's disciples and followers could be convinced of his madness either. That just seems the way it works some times
Old 01-17-2010, 08:10 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
Who cares?

That pretty much sums it up.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:29 AM

[QUOTE=Eagle1;3799]our former patriot champions, JOE TURNER or CHELENE NIGHTINGALE

CCIR has learned that some whom we believed were dedicated PATRIOTS, have betrayed our trust. CCIR will not support any of the "new" SOS efforts.

-------------------------------------------------

My loyalty is to my country.

This attitude is why, despite decades of hard, admirable work, CCIR can not rise from being a small group with minimal influence.
Old 01-17-2010, 08:34 AM
SOS Associate

[QUOTE=Borderwatch;3824]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1 View Post
our former patriot champions, JOE TURNER or CHELENE NIGHTINGALE

-------------------------------------------------

This attitude is why, despite decades of hard, admirable work, CCIR can not rise from being a small group with minimal influence.
Well, they did have influence, but it has waned. It's not necessarily the group that's at fault, but the manner it's being managed at present. If SOS can get back on its' feet, so can CCIR.
Old 01-17-2010, 10:30 AM

Again we see small mindedness and petty actions. No one organization or person can dictate to the public or their own members without losing some of their loyalty. This is something this organization has learned. There will always be people who will criticize others over petty things, thinking they're doing it for the good of others, but in reality they do it for their own feeling of superiority.

Chelene is nothing, just someone trying to use what she has available to her to try to get somewhere. Which in reality will be like a one hit band. In a short time no one will remember the song or who sung it. Barbara is like a promoter of someone with so little talent that she knows she has to shore Chelene up or Chelene will get knocked down before she's allowed to take even one step forward. I just don't put much thought or energy into anything Chelene does, because in a short time, as in today, no one really cares about Chelene and of Chelene's position on anything, or what and who will vote for her. She's going no where and her biggest fan is Chelene herself.

Barbara is dreaming of recognition for herself and CCIR through the few connections Chelene can talk her way into. But the majority of the public consider Chelene a fringe and that's where she'll stay. Barbara will really receive no loss no gain, but that too could also depends on how badly Chelene gets knocked out.

It is really too bad Barbara has taken this position, but it has no effect on our organization. Actually we had 3 CCIR members at the rally yesterday.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:06 PM
Love One Another.

This one is truly a shocker. It's really too bad that Ms. Coe would take this position and the probable reasons behind it. I always thought of her as someone who would take a side, but that it would be the side of principle. CCIR will still have my personal support in their functions -maybe.

Last edited by Papoose; 01-18-2010 at 06:27 AM. Reason: After sleeping on this, I'm PISSED now!
Old 01-17-2010, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borderwatch View Post

Exactly!